jealousy

Roger Bartlett

Who: Hilts

Why: He's very confident,  and is never afraid to fight you on an opinion so Roger is secretly scared that you might fall in love with him because you both seem like a good match. You get along rather well and it wasn't like he was unattractive. 

You both have a lot in common so whenever he can, Roger will try to call you away to talk to you about something.

Virgil Hilts

Who: Roger

Why: You and Roger are quite close, and it was no secret that you both had a lot in common. Virgil is afraid that maybe you'll be taken with the hero Bartlett before he can manage to steal you away

He tries to take your attention from Roger by escaping the camp and bringing back information, hoping to show you he was just as brave and selfless.

Ashley-Pitt

Who: Mac

Why: He knows that you and Mac aren't exactly similar but he's noticed that the scot likes to pay you special attention. Friendly or not, it still makes him a little anxious, given that he himself hasn't got any influence over you as a person. He knows that Mac wouldn't intentionally try and steal you away, had he known that he liked you. But given the situation, it's not a time for relationships. That doesn't stop you from falling though. He's just hoping you're falling for him.

Hendley

Who: Ashley-Pitt

Why: He knows that he shouldn't be because he's a little younger than you but that's why he's jealous. You like to fuss over the younger boys, like Eric and willie, always asking them how their days had gone and giving them quick pecks on the cheeks, chucking them under the chin, acting very much the part of mother hen. It is obvious that Eric appreciates the attention and appreciates you.

Willie

Who: Goff

Why: He noticed you get along like a house on fire and how the guy likes to walk around the camp, chatting with you. He is a very friendly person but it still makes him feel a little bit jealous

Danny

Who: Willie

Why: Since willie is younger than you, you like to make sure he's alright. Keeping track like a mother goose would her chicks. It was always Willie who would get the first cheek peck and the first to get their tie straightened. Of course, he wouldn't let it change their friendship, because he knows the relationship is purely motherly love. Some times he would just find it endearing.

Mac

Who: Ramsey

Why: Why wouldn't he. Edmund Ramsey is the higher authority. And he had taken quite the shine to you. He would help you with the gardening and weeding, having idle chit chat while doing so. He would tell you about things that had happened and you would make him smile as he did to you. He knew it was a friendship and didn't want to seem controlling and obvious about his attraction to you so he just had to live with it. At least he hoped it was a friendship.