First kiss

Virgil Hilts

Who: him 

Where: The day everyone was celebrating the revolution before Tom was found. 

He was very casual about it but inside he was screaming at himself. You were stood beside him, Bartlett and Ramsey, with a metal cup of moonshine. 

"Are you gonna nurse that all day?" he teased, slinging his arm around your shoulders.

You huffed but didn't shake off his arm, "well actually, I've never drunk before, so I'm not exactly sure what to expect."

Since you had never drunk before, the taste burned your throat and you almost spat it out but managed to swallow it. "Oh, hell, hilts. Is this made of gun powder?" You coughed, leaning into him on your tiptoes.

"Now that's our secret, dollface." He grinned, leaning down and stealing your lips momentarily before retreating to find Hendley.

He told him, Ives and Goff about it and that he felt that he might have just ruined any chance more than friendship with you.

You on the other hand, just turned around slowly to face the two bystanders. "Did that actually happen?"

Both nodded, almost as shocked as you. Smiling smugly, you ran a hand through your hair, "Still go it, boys"

Ashley-Pitt

Who: You kissed him

Where: He had just shown the organisation his solution for the dirt problem and you in a it of excitement, ran into him.

"Oh, Eric! That is genius, You're a genius. Oh, Eric I could just kiss you!-" You grabbed his shoulder, pulling him down enough to pepper his cheeks with kisses. Only when you realised you had missed his cheek did you try to actually calm down.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Eric, I didnt-" You stuttered, frantically averting your eyes, meeting the eyes of some of the organisation. 

"I apologise. i acted like a child- I'm just going to go now" You told them, slowly backing out of the door.

~~~

Eric's whole face was red, smudged with blood coursing through his cheeks. But he was smiling, fingers ghosting over his lips.

"Roger, she kissed me... She called me a genius", he mumbled, "Roger, I think I'm in love"

~~~

He managed to catch you outside and explained that he didn't mind.

"I didn't mind it. In fact, I think I rather enjoyed it"

Robert Hendley

Who: He kissed you first

When: Everyone was celebrating the revolution and even you had a little taste of the moonshine. To be honest, he asked to kiss you and you said yes so there wasn't much to it except for the fact that Hilts saw and decided to wolf whistle at you both.

Willie

 who: You kiss him first

Where: after the tunnel caved in on him, he was quite shaken up and you opted to keep an eye on him.

For about half an hour, you ran your hand through his blonde hair, shaking out any clumps of gravel and holding him close to your chest as he calmed down. 

Every so often, you'd plant a gentle kiss on his forehead, rocking him back and forth slightly.

He wanted to kiss you first but he was too shy and shaky, so you eventually just went for it and he calmed down within moments

Danny

He was having a breakdown in the tunnel when the lights went out and both you and Willie were trying to calm him down

Willie could no longer hear the cries of his friend and when he lit the fat lamp, he saw why. You had your lips placed gently on his, successfully distracting him from his panic.

Andrew Macdonald

Who: He kissed you

Where: It was a complete accident but he saw you trip over yourself and in trying to keep you from falling, he tripped over Roger's foot, sending him flying towards the floor on top of you. You actually bumped foreheads too, ending up with Roger having a fit from laughter at the two of you.

You both laugh about it now but neither of you regret what happened because you don't think you would have managed to do it your selves.