SFW Alphabet- Hendley

A- Argument

Robert doesn't get violent or anything of the sort because he's a sweetheart but he does raise his voice without realising at times.

If he ends up making you cry, he won't really know what to do in that situation. He'll stand there, wide-eyed, stammering an unthought upon apology. He would feel horrible about it

B - Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why Not? How big?)

Yes, he's from a family of three siblings, two brothers and a sister so he likes the idea of his own children having a childhood like that.

He'd like maybe 3 or four kids, so long as you're comfortable with it.

C - Cuddle (Do they like to cuddle? How do they like to cuddle most?)

He likes to lay his head on your breasts while leaning back from between your legs. He finds that position really comfortable and oddly calming

D - Date (Ideal date?)

He loves to take you on picnics to different scenic views, to be romantic. He is always the hopeless romantic. It will happen at least once a month, he'll kidnap you for the day, holding a bottle of wine hostage just to give you a break from everything.

E - Energetic (How energetic are they?)

He loves to play English football now, and you like to watch, so whenever he sees you watching the game, he'll show off in front of you. 

F - Fight (How are they in a fight about you?)

He won't outright punch anyone... yet. He'll try to talk them down but if it doesn't work, well, he's got a lot of experience of fights working on his side

G - Gifts (How do they feel about gifts? How do they give them?)

He loves to get you flowers and candles. Mostly because it's not just you who likes them. He loves keeping plants at home and he also loves the smell of certain candles, like honeysuckle or lavender.

H - Honesty (How honest are they? Do they keep secrets?)

He tends to obstruct things that he doesn't think you need to worry about, like when Marvin and Collin would get into trouble at school. He doesn't want to stress you out so he tries to take care of it himself as much as he can.

I - Injury (How do they react if you get injured?)

This guy suddenly becomes nurse Joy from the pokecenter. He's got a stretcher ready to DRAG you to the hospital, even if it's just a cut

J - Jealousy (Are they the jealous type? How do they deal with it?)

He trusts you. 

He just doesn't trust anyone else. jk, he's not THAT bad. But seriously, he knows how utterly gorgeous you are and knows that there are a lot of people who would love to get a chance with you. He won't let them though.

He might get a little bit clingy or make it extremely clear that you are only his. 

K - Kiss (Their favourite way to kiss you?)