SFW Alphabet- Willie

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He is extremely affectionate and he definitely shows it. He loves to hold your hand and kiss your cheek, and even squeeze you every so often

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He is the most lovely best friend you could have because he is so caring. The friendship probably started when he just began to follow you around with Danny :)

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He loves to spoon and he'll take any opportunity to cuddle you. If you're standing up, he'll cuddle you from behind. He likes to feel you against his chest

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

After everything that's happened, he wants nothing more than a lively, normal life with you. 

Surprisingly, he's a rather good cook, he likes making pastries more though. You must admit, he's never been the best at keeping things tidy because he has a short attention span. He does try his best though

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He wouldn't. After everything you've been through, he's in it for the long haul.

But, had he perhaps not experienced what he had with you, then he would probably try to let them down easily. He just might lose interest over time and cut it straight away to not string them along.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He was never too fond of being married because he was afraid it might end up like his parents' marriage but after the war, he began to realise that if life was short and that if he was going to die, he wanted to do it with you.

It really depends on the person and how long it would take them to want to move a level closer.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He isn't violent, but he can be very playful at times. He wouldn't ever hurt you on purpose but he's not one to think his actions through much before he does it.

That may be the same emotionally. He might say something without realising but he has amazing empathy

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He LOVES hugs. Any chance he gets, he will grab you and hold you as if you're going to disappear

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He probably says it first and it was probably an accident. He won't take it back but he will get a little bit embarrassed. It would probably be a couple of months in

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)