Valentines Day~ (BTS)

Part 1~
Happy ending and happy valentines day!! I'm single af so yuhh, imma just spend my time writing a chapter for y'all cuz that's how much i luv you😌💗

This chapter is inspired by the MV of Boy In Luv~
~~~•~•~~~
Y/N P.O.V.
I passed by a few boys and teachers who greeted me a happy valentines day as i walked through the hallways early in the morning.

Smiling and greeting them back, i walked to my locker to get some of my books that i need for classes later.

I unlocked the passcode and just as i opened it, almost thirty different colored letters and cards came falling from my locker.

I sighed but let out a smile picking the letters up and stacking them together, some even had little hearts around the cover which made me smile wider.

I stretched my hand to reach a red card only to meet another person's hand making us look at each other.

A little gasp left my mouth as i stared into the one and only eyes of Jeon Jungkook.

He was a member of the group that represents this whole school and he never notices or even glance at girls so it's a big shock he's helping me right now.

"Thanks.", I pulled my hands away and stood up quickly, trying to hide the blush creeping up my face.

He glanced at the red card in his hand and flipped it reading the name, "Mark Tuan."

"Damn. I didn't know they'd go for you too." He muttered still loud enough for me to hear making my cheeks heat up.

He gave me the card along with some others that had fallen beside him. I smiled, confusion still evident in my face about why he's talking to me and he seemed to pick up on it but his answer was wrong.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Member of Bangtan and Head of the-"

"-Music Elite Team. Yep, i know. You and Bangtan are famous here. Um, my name's Shin Y/n. Head of-"

"The dance department, i know too. You're with Hobi hyung and Jiminie in their elite team. They talk about you a lot, you know. Surprisingly, you're quite close to them and that rarely happens.", he stated with an awkward chuckle.

Once again, i am left speechless.

How tf is he cute and hot at the same time? Is that even normal?

A finger snapped before my eyes making my mind drift back to normal.

"Oh sorry. I was uhh.. thinking if something."

"That's alright. Do you wanna walk to class togeth-"

"Jungkookieee!!", two loud voices rang through the hallways making students and us look at the direction.

Two boys were running to us. One had a boxy smile as his hair bounced every time his feet touched the ground and the other one has a straight face that looked cold but also cute and he was shorter than the other guy.

They stood in front of us panting and holding their knees and one of them turned to us, "Jungkook-ah, we were looking for you everywhere. We need to practi- Oh..Who's she?"

He glanced at me and started checking me out, almost forgetting that i was looking at him the whole time. I coughed and looked away feeling embarrassed making the shorter boy elbow him in the ribs.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

Before the boy could speak, Jungkook said, "Now now. Y/n, this is V hyung and that is Suga hyung. Guys, meet my new friend Shin y/n. She's with Hobi and Jimin hyung in the dance department."

All their eyes were now on me and i gave a small wave with a shy smile trying to hide behind jungkook causing all of them to laugh at the cuteness.

"Y/n huh? I heard that name before, aren't you one of the heads there?"

I nodded once again and yoongi thought of something again.

"Thats good. As you can see, our music festival is coming up and we made a new song to perform. Everything is going well except for one thing. The dance. Hoseok and Jimin made choreographies but not everyone could keep up with how good they are so we need someone who teaches easy but dances hard.", He said.

"Okaayy, and?"

"And that person's you y/n. You're head of the department which means you're teaching younger students and that means you could teach us easy but hard dances too.", Jungkook continued after Yoongi.

"What they mean my dear y/n is, we want you to be our choreographer.", Taehyung pushed the two boys away dramatically and asked me casually.

I first checked my mind if i have any dance teaching schedule but there was none this week so it means i'm free.

"Ok, i'll give it a try.", i agreed and they all smiled happily.

"Now that we've settled that. Our first practice is on the second subject after lunch."

We all agreed and eventually headed off to our first lesson today.
~~~•~•~~~
Lol don't worry there'll be a part 2 of this tomorrow and because i can't keep my eyes open any longer (it's 12:05 am rn smh) imma post the rest tomorrow i promise :P

Happy Valentines!! Love y'all and please stay safe. Don't forget to vote and comment if you had a good day today 🥺💗

EDITED