True Identity (Jungkook)

Sad Ending- Mafia au

Requested by CutieGhost0746

I tried my best to make them fit your description and i absolutely love your idea! :> I also had fun writing this so i hope you all enjoy!!💜

Luna- Y/n's alias
Word Count- 1764
~~~•~•~~~
I watched the news playing on the television while preparing our breakfast for today.

Jungkook was still taking a bath and so I took my time cooking the bacons and eggs.

"This morning, a famous mafia leader, Jaehyun, had stolen one of the most precious diamonds of Korea owned by another mafia gang named Bangtan. Rumors says he's planning to auction it so that the money could be used for extending his property and recruiting more people to work for him."

"Bangtan did not send any information about their plans yet but we'll be sure to keep you updated in the next new-"

The television went off and my eyes averted to my boyfriend holding the remote after shutting it off.

He sighed and ruffled his still slightly wet hair as i set the plates down on top of the table.

"I see you'll be very busy this week." I looked at him in concern knowing he came back from a mission just a few days ago.

Yes, i know of his job. Although it took me almost two weeks to let the information sink in after finding out, but i still accepted him because it didn't change our feelings for each other.

"Yeah, Namjoon called for all of us and as far as i know, he'll definitely need some strong allies to help stop that Jaehyun bitch from leaving the country."

"Ahh i see.. tell me, like who?"

"There's Got7, Astro and of course, Luna's group. "

My eyes widened but Jungkook didn't seem to notice it with his eyes settled on his plate.

He looked up and asked me, "Do you have work today?"

"Y-Yeah, the flower shop will be busy this week, um..we'll be preparing for a wedding."

He nodded, understanding and stood up to bring both our plates in the sink and washing it after.

I went back to our room and changed my clothes, tied my brown straight hair and stuffed my fake 'bangs' that i could simply attach to my hair inside my bag.

I texted Dahyun, my workmate, that we need to gather in the flower shop and headed back to where Jungkook is.
~~~•~•~~~
"Call me when you're done with work alright? I'll pick you up by 8 and don't forget to stay safe y/n."

"I should be the one saying that to you kook." I rolled my eyes playfully and pecked his cheek before heading to the 'flower shop'.

As soon as i stepped in, Dahyun came and asked me why i called for a meeting.

The flower shop looked like an ordinary one from the outside, but once we step further at the back behind a big portrait of a bouquet of flowers, there's a huge meeting room with a big glass table and about ten formal chairs surrounding it.

A board stood at the front for when we need to discuss our plans and sometimes some attack strategies.

Weapons from knives to guns were on a table and the big ones are attached to the wall on the right. There's also a door connected to the left with stairs that leads us to our underground headquarters.

Yes, that's how big this small shop is connected too.

Wheein, Irene, and Rose were already sitting on their chairs by the table waiting for me and so their eyes lit up once they saw their leader walking their way.