2021's COMIN SO LEZZ GET READY LUVVS

Lol so today's the last day of 2020 and it's been one hell of a ride.

We lost a lot of loved ones and a lot of bad things happened this year as you can tell and just as it's about to end, hate to tell y'all but I think it's actually gotten even worse.

I mean- HOW TF IS THERE A COVID20?!

Before anyone says bad things to me bout that. First of all, I don't blame anyone and imma mention this again.

I am Asian.

Does not really point something but yes, random people called me 'virus' too and judged me just cause I was born like this but uhh- what can I do?🤷‍♀️

I wasn't hurt when they said those things to me because god and I know it's not true. But the fact that most of the asians that are living in other countries are being judged, bullied and some were even attacked is just not right.

They called us filthy and diseased but I won't push the subject too much, all i'm gonna say is, racism needs to stop.

It's time to move on and i'm not expecting a lot of good things to happen this 2021. I just want the world to slowly go back to normal.

Everywhere I look, people are wearing masks and are far away from each other.

Students are suffering from online school with lack of adjustment and the suicide deaths became higher.

Now imma rant in this chapter. I wanted to hurt myself so bad because of all the pressure i had to take from school, family problems, 3 loved ones died and 2 of my neighbors did too.

I released all my pain through crying and when I feel like it, I write my emotions in this book.

Weird isn't it? When I posted the first ever chapter in this story, it was actually the first day I had situational depression.

I didn't write to get my book famous, I wrote to let y'all know that if you're sad and alone, i'm here too.

I don't mind if y'all make my book a reason why you cried but i'm glad I managed to let out emotions that bottled up in you.

As a thank you, i'll follow the first 10 people who voted this chap btw, had to put it somewhere at the end to know who actually read all this, comment for me to know too ;)

Anyways, please take care of yourselves. One day all of these will just be a memory and we'll be thinking back to these days after everything's back to normal.

Thank you again for all the support i've had from this book, i'll always reply to at least one of your comments so don't be shy, you can suggest, tell me random things and even rant problems.

I'll always listen :)) I know how being ignored and lonely feels like and I don't want y'all to feel the same so please know that i'm just here and that I purple you

I'm posting this at 12 am here as a start and change of a new year. No matter where you are (Namjoon said this too😭), i'm sending my love to all of you.

Thank you so much for the support and for reading this! Hope this year will be better than the last, I love you guys!💜

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!!🥳🎉🎉