My Cover [BTS]

Happy Ending
~~~•~•~~~
It was early in the morning. My emotions were flying everywhere as I walked further into the hallway I wasn't familiar with, passing by new people who would either send me unwelcome faces or a fake smile.

Why does everyone hate me already?

I sighed as I remembered that I transferred to this school because my ex-bestfriends ruined my old life back in my old school.

So much for being bestfriends.

They'll act like they care when they need something but will leave me behind the second they finally have it.

Everyday there felt the same.

It's like a day that keeps on repeating itself.

(A/n: I'm actually referring to quarantine but that ain't part of this story TㅅT)

Fake smiles were thrown at me but then mean whispers would be heard once I face back.

Their attitudes are as fake as their faces.

Seriously though. I'm not kidding.

I chuckled at the sudden memory of both of them fighting for a guy in our class (he confessed to me a few days later but let's pretend you haven't just read that).

~~~•~•~~~

Half of my classes had already finished and as I was once again walking in the hallway to my next class, hushed whispers were heard as I walked past them.

They think i'm really poor and for them, that's a problem.

They judge me just because they think I can't afford a rich life.

They judge me because of how I dress.

They judge me because of the food I eat.

They judge me because they think 'I don't deserve to be in this luxurious school'.

You see, people these days are blinded by the amount of money they have.

But i'm not one of them.

I believe that we should all respect each other the same way we want to be respected.

Our system made us think that money can solve the problem.

They all think money is happiness.

No.

We can't just buy happiness.

That's stupid..

Eh- i'm just kidding, maybe it could buy my happiness. And it definitely starts with buying my kpop albums-

"Well, well. Look who we have here." A high pitched voice knocked me back to reality.

"Yu y/n."

I stopped walking to turn my head and saw a very short girl wearing some very light foundation- one that was definitely lighter than the skin on her neck- along with a smokey-eyed makeup and red lipstick that was definitely darker than a crime scene. She stood proudly with her minions standing behind her and they also had similar cake faces.

Yes fellas, they looked exactly like what bullies are described as in every fanfiction.

I silently scoffed as I watched the leader judge me up and down only to scrunch her nose in disgust and back away from me.

I know I said we should treat each other fairly but these girls already gave off a 'fuck off, we're the queenkas' type of vibe.

"Who do you think you are to be here? Poor people should be there," She points to the side where the trash can was before facing me again. "Not here."