Mission (Jungkook)

Happy Ending (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
Edited
~~~•~•~~~
"Y/n. Let's just g-"

Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance."You know what? Walk that way, go to the left and you'll see the exit there."

"Why don't you go there instead?", Jungkook spat back.

"Will you two shut it?!" I whisper shouted.

"We're trying to do a mission here and ya'll are talking like hungry elephants.", I rolled my eyes.

They both shut their mouth and whispered 'sorry' together.

We looked for an entrance but the door was being guarded by 2 buff mans, we were trying to get the files silently without anyone knowing who stole it so we have no choice but to go through a window.

Jungkook reached out to his backpack and took out a small round tool that is actually a small bomb that can destroy the window to pieces silently and safely, yes thank Min Yoongi for being a genius man.

He sticked the small explosive chip to the window and waited for it to crack. The window shattered but the pieces were still intact so Taehyung then stepped in first after pushing the glass away, making sure to not make any loud noise.

We stood on our guard as we see the dark hallway. No one was inside but there are guards outside of the building.

These dumb idiots, they only patrol around the building if they feel like it and their boss doesn't even know he's paying these lazy-ass potatoes to just stand in front of the main door and act like they're on their duty when they're clearly just scrolling through social media on their phone.

We then saw a door at the end of the hallway with a sign 'Main Office', Hoseok told us that all the files are locked in a safe in that room.

Jungkook tried opening the door but it was locked. "Fuck, the door's locked."

"No shit, dumb head.", Taehyung rolled his eyes for like the hudredth time today.

I pulled out a hairpin and started doing magic to unlock the door.

Hearing the soft click, I sighed as we went in the office silently.

The room looked like an ordinary office but wider and a little more fancy.

Jungkook stood outside and guarded the door just in case a guard would go in once they see the broken window.

Taehyung went straight to the file cabinet and searched for the rolled paper with a red string wrapped around it.

I know, Fancy isn't it?

Of course it is, we're doing a mission for the President of Korea.

One of the president's most trusted man stole an important piece of paper that contained his signature for handling all the money from the government and whoever will use this against him will have a higher power than just being the President.

So he had to assign the best spies, detective and fighter he had and luckily I earned this position.......like literally.

I stayed in the hospital for almost 7 months just because of a stupid accident.

I was climbing up a ladder of a helicopter when it crashed into a building, I landed inside before the helicopter fell and exploded in the middle of the city.

I ended up with a broken leg, fractured ribs, and my shoulders almost dislocated.

And let me tell you, Jungkook almost killed me.

I looked around the area and Taehyung was still looking through the files. All the tiles we're fine, no vents around here, no computers, no cracks on the wall and--

"Bingo."

A big picture frame was at the side of a book shelf and it did look suspicious, I mean the placing's just weird.

I looked at it and slowly removed it, revealing a safe attached to the wall.

I called Taehyung and Jungkook before I could open it.

Jungkook, being very lazy today, just asked Namjoon for the password from the ear piece we had.

He smirked and opened the safe taking out the scrolled paper.

It looks like it's made from an expensive paper, wrapped with a red ribbon and some gold outlines in it.

Damn.

We closed the safe after making sure the paper was inside Jungkook's bag.

Then we headed to the hallway where the window was.

"I opened the safe, look who's the dumb head now.", Jungkook whispered out of the blue.

Taehyung rolled his eyes..again."Pssh I just gave you a cha-"

"Jin, remind me to never go in a mission with these two again. They won't stop talking.", I said through my ear piece.

They both pouted. "No we don-"

We heard footsteps and mutters from a distance and that's how we knew the guards probably saw the broken window by now.

It was very dark. If the window at the end of the hallways wasn't there, it would've been pitch black.

We quickly shoved ourselves in a corner when two guards passed by us.

I looked around trying to look for another way out. I saw a vent not too far away and it's big enough to fit all of us.

I told Jungkook and Taehyung my plan and they agreed.

"Hoseok get the chopper ready. It's time for Plan B.", I spoke.

We went up the vent and ended up in the rooftop of the building.

Taehyung pushed me out of the vent while Jungkook pulled me.

We waited for a few seconds and we heard the sound of Hobi's helicopter.

We jumped in only to see Jimin alone and driving.

The guards who stayed outside tried to shoot us but we were too far away for them.

Taehyung sat beside him and helped him drive while I sat at the back with Jungkook.

I looked at him and laid my head on his shoulder. "You know, I could've just went with Tae by myself."

He stared at me- my head- in adoration and kissed it before resting his cheeks on top of it.

"But you're mine and my girlfriend could never be with a guy alone."

"You're just Jelly, Kookie."

~~~•~•~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY JKKKKKKKK🥳🤲💜

I'm so proud of this bunny who we have watched growing and becoming part of this family. I'm so proud of this boy for all the sacrifices he's done, for all the pain he went through, for all the hate he experienced and for all the challenges he's faced in an early age of his life.

But he made it. They made it and I am so proud of them, let's all give em a hug that they deserve one day. I'm so happy for them, for us, for all the achievements we had worked hard for. I purple BTS and you guysss🥺

보라해💜