Attention [Jungkook]

Happy Ending
~~~•~•~~~
Slowly opening your eyes, you immediately regretted it as the sun light shone through the window.

Turning around expecting to see your boyfriend's beautiful eyes and warm body, you met an empty space instead.

"Kookie?"

Sighing as you stood up, you walked to your living room.

You entered the slightly spacious living room and saw Jungkook wearing his coat and walking to his shoes.

"Going somewhere again I see..." You heard the sadness behind your voice and if he did notice it, he didn't mind it.

"Morning," was the only word he said before walking off, not even giving you a glance.

You frowned knowing he'll probably 'meet up with his friends again'.

They were your friends too and you knew Jungkook's hiding something because when you called them, they told you that they weren't seeing Jungkook because they're too busy with their work.

Sometimes you just had enough with his excuses, knowing he would sleep late texting someone, smiling so much and would wake up early to hear him say 'my friends needs me,' and would mostly just greet you and then leave.

You let it slip at first but as it continues, he started ignoring you and you would confront him if it gets too much but it just ends up as an argument. One time, both of you didn't even talk to each other for almost a week but you couldn't take it anymore so you apologized and he accepted it.

But nothing changed after.

Shaking your thoughts off, you decided to clean the house as a distraction from thinking of him.

~~~•~•~~~

Hearing the front door close, you smiled knowing Jungkook's back.

Walking to him, your smile faded as you see a hickey clearly seen in his neck.

But what made you even more disappointed is the fact that he was enjoying your reaction like he was showing you his hickey purposely.

And that triggered you.

Very hard.

He reached out to hold your arm. "Y/n-"

Before he could continue, you swiftly turned and stomped to your room, taking out your luggage from under the bed and putting all your clothes from your closet into the carrier.

Tears were starting to form in your eyes and you cursed at yourself for being pathetic.

Just when you were about to close the zipper, a hand stopped you.

"What are you doing?"

You rolled your eyes and glared at him. " Isn't it obvious? I'm leaving."

"W-Wait why?"

He looked at you with big round eyes almost popping out of his face.(Jungsh👀k)

You scoffed and continued packing.

"I don't think being your girlfriend for 7 years is enough for you Jungkook."

Walking heavily to the door, you felt muscular arms wrap itself around your waist, back hugging you.

"I'm sorry." You heard him whisper beside your ear.

"Let go of me. I've had enough of you." Despite not wanting to cry, tears flowed down your cheeks again and you were slightly thankful he couldn't see it.

But luck was never friends with you. Jungkook turned you around and he saw the tears blurring your vision.

He wiped the tears that had now escaped your eyes and finally spoke, "Why are you crying?"