Sweet [Jin]

Happy ending~
~~~•~•~~~
I'm attending a cooking competition today but I won't be the one cooking or watching.

Yes, I will be judging.

I made sure I was ready to go before walking to my car after making sure my door was locked, now heading to the competition.

I heard a famous baker would be there to compete. What was his name again? Namjin? Namjoon?

Yeah I think it's Namjoon.

I heard that he can cook the perfect pie even with a blindfold.

(A/n: hehe welcome to wattpad world my loves *laughs evily*)

No really, he did, and it turned out better than any pie my grandma made.

Sorry Grandma.

Now let's talk about the other famous chef here in Korea.

He's name is Seokchin?— wait no, i think it was Seokjin.

Dang why am I judging a competition when I don't even know who's in it? And worse, they're all over the news here in Korea yet I still don't know who they are.

But luckily, I do know the last chef. He's name is Jackson Wang and I know him because five of my famous desserts are served in his restaurants located in China and around the world.

~~~•~•~~~

Hearing a beep from my car indicating that it's locked, I head to the door and saw people running around making sure the show will go on smoothly.

I went to my assigned room and met my stylist to finish my makeup and outfit.

After changing into a beautiful dress and getting light makeup, I headed outside where the competition will take place.

I arrived in a huge garden and the colorful flowers in rows bloomed under the sun and the middle area was all just grass. It looked like one of those outside kitchens from MasterChef.

Whilst I was admiring the view in astonishment, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder.

"Hi, i'm Jeon Jungkook." A handsome boy in a fancy suit took his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Shin Y/N." I gave a soft smile and shook his hand.

We talked for a while and he introduced me to his bestfriend, Kim Taehyung.

It's surprising how they say that i'm exactly like both of them but in just one person.

Me, Jungkook and Taehyung would be the judges in this competition, quickly becoming close friends in just a short period of time.

"Ok chop chop everyone! Time's running so let's get ready! Judges, please go to your designated seats and MCs, send the signals when you're ready." Hoseok, the backstage manager announced and everyone started to move to their places.

We went to our seats and it was a little elevated so we had to go through four steps to reach our seating area.

I groaned internally knowing my 6 inch heels today were a bitch and it's definitely going to be hard going up and down any stairs today.