Nurse [Jungkook]

Happy Ending
~~~•~•~~~
Being the school's nurse is actually tiring to be honest.

Yesterday I had my seventh patient who fainted in the field because of the heat. Then the other week, I had a patient who sprained his ankle to the point that he couldn't play any sports for a few months.

But the worst was the basketball team captain being hit by the ball right on his face causing his nose to bleed and trust me, you don't wanna know what else happened to that.

Then there would be minor injuries too like scratches to bleeding wounds.

But the students here are all doing fine now, I guess.

And since i'm just a year or two older than the seniors, i'm very close to the students here.

They would visit me in my clinic sometimes and some would even eat with me at the cafeteria.

But of course, there would always be hardheaded students too like—

"Nurse Noona!"

Letting out a heavy sigh, I mentally scolded myself for being really friendly with everyone and now look where it got to.

"Hello Jungkook, what do you need?" I smiled formally causing him to frown.

"Why so serious noona? Is something wrong?"

Damn it. Seeing him worried about me definitely didn't help the little crush that continued to develop even before I was a nurse here.

Trying not to be obviously tired, I let my eyes soften and I let out a chuckle this time which made him do his usual bunny smile.

"I'm just kidding kook. But what is it this time?"

His face turned red and he looked away after clearing his throat, "Uh.. I came here to ask for an ice pack. I hurt my ankle while practicing for our game."

I looked at him, concerned at the fact he's getting clumsy these days when he's literally named the 'Golden Boy' for a reason.

Gesturing for him to sit on the bed at the side of my clinic, I grabbed an ice pack from my mini fridge and walked towards him.

I let him hold the ice pack while I took off his shoes and rolled down his socks to see a very very tiny bruise forming around his ankle.

Oh for merlin's sake-

Trying very hard not to roll my eyes, I took the ice from his hand and gently placed it on the bruising area that was literally around the size of my thumb.

Just when I was about to look at him, I noticed him already staring at me.

We made eye contact for I don't know how long until we both looked away, cheeks tinted different shades of pink.

Y/n, This is wrong.

I'm the school's nurse for god's sake but I cant help myself from having this strange feeling towards one of the school's best students.

Im like 2 years older than him.

Snap out of it.

He cleared his throat and stood up, "U-um thanks for helping me noona. I have to go now."

He dramatically limped to the door and gave me a small wave with his bunny smile before closing the door.

I sighed again and continuing doing my work.

~~~•~•~~~

Yesterday was a peaceful day, not much students went to my clinic. Only Jungkook- with his stomachache that lasted for only 3 minutes- and the two student councils who asked me to help them with something.

I just arrived and finished signing in for the day so now I was heading to my clinic.

I pulled out the keys for the lock and opened the door.

I settled some of my stuff and cleaned a little.

~~~

Waving goodbye to the students that ate with me, I had just finished lunch and now i'm heading back to my clinic.

It's been a long time since I actually had time for myself, I have no schedule for today.

Settling myself down on my chair, I closed my eyes, ears focusing on the silence as I thought I could finally have peace again.

But then there was a knock.

I pouted at the fact I could never rest properly until I heard a knock again and I turned my head to see, of course, Jungkook standing by the door as if he was hesitant to go in.

Giving him a stern look, I let him in and looked at him suspiciously.

"Noona." He smiled sheepishly.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any bandage?"

"Why? What Happened?" My eyes observed him to see if he was badly hurt while walking to the clinic bed to check if he had any major wounds.

My eyebrows furrowed.

He looks perfectly fine-

"I think I scraped my knee falling for you."

⬆️Just a cute addition to this chapter (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

Author's Note:
I literally can't wait for 'Dynamite' to be released (˃̵ᴗ˂̵) Im so excitedddd!! I'm sure it's gonna blow our brains to Mars

Yezzz people, i'm sure it's gonna be lit and Joonie's hair almost killed me when I saw it🔥🥵

Thank you so much for 150+ reads, i'm writing this book just for fun and I appreciate you all for reading and voting💜