Mr. Bad Boy Pt.3 (Taehyung)

Last part (^-^)v
Warning- A very very long chapter (☝︎ ՞ ՞)☝︎
~~~•~•~~~
It was very silent and I could feel everyone's eyes on me but rather than being all shy, I introduced myself with bravery.

Seeing as I managed to not stutter, I gave the class a smile and most of them returned it with their own. Some boys smirked and looked at each other before setting their eyes on me again.

The teacher told me to sit on a vacant chair next to a boy who has his arms on his table and his head resting on it. Hmm..I can't see his face but judging by the way people look back at him, he's probably one of those ugly and lazy 'bad boys'.

I even caught some classmates glancing at me. They look scared for me which made me wonder why.

~~~•~•~~~
It's finally my favorite subject. Lunch Time.

I sat beside Jungkook and Jimin sat facing us.

"So, y/n. How's your first day so far?", Jimin asked.

"Great I guess, still haven't made much friends though. Only both of you and this girl named Somi."

"That's cool, she's my seat mate! How bout your's?"

"Oh, I don't even know who my seat mate is. All I know is that he's brave enough to sleep through all the subjects on our first day."

Jungkook's head suddenly shot up making me and Jimin look at him. His mouth was full of food so he chewed it quickly bringing a hand up to tell us to wait. Me and Jimin exchanged glances and Jungkook suddenly started choking on his food.

Students around us started looking at him weirdly. I gave him a water bottle and patted his back.

"Uhum...Sorry bout that. Anyways, isn't Taehyung your seatmate?"

"Taehyung? Who's that??"

This time, it was the two boys who glanced at each other.

I sat there confused until Jimin spoke, "We know you're new but didn't Namjoon Hyung tell you he's a bully?"

"And a part of our group before?", Jungkook added.

"Um..to be completely honest, Namjoon never even mentioned him to me before."

"Well then, i'll be first to warn you not to go near him. Be careful when you're around him, he's not a good person."

"Namjoon chose the right decision to kick him out of the group.", Jimin muttered angrily but we still heard it.

"Why?", was all I could get out after processing everything in my mind.

"Jimin, that's enough. Y/n, I think Joonie Hyung should be the one to explain to you not us."

I nodded and we continued eating in silence.

If I ask Joonie, I don't even know if he'll answer me but I guess it's worth a try.

Minding other people's business is not really my thing but Taehyung wouldn't be their friend in the first place if he was that mean. Right??

Plus, Namjoon's my cousin and since i'm here now, i'd love to help him and his former best friend get along.
~~~•~•~~~
Classes had just ended and since i'm going home with Namjoon, I had to wait for him to finish all his tasks as the school's student council president since it's his first day.

Sucks to have a smart-ass cousin. But I still love that nerd.

The music room would be a nice place to wait so I walked through the hallways and texted Namjoon that i'll be waiting there.