Rewind (Yoongi)

HAIII, IT'S LIL MEOW MEOW'S BIRTHDAY TODAYYYY🥳🎉💜

Very short chapter that has a Happy Ending😉
~~~•~•~~~
Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook walked to their classroom only to feel water being poured on them making the boys gasp and shriek in shock.

"What the heck just happened?", Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung popped up behind them and the next thing they know, they're covered in green sticky slime.

"What the fu-"

A sudden laugh rang around the empty room and everyone's gazes turned to the school's baddest and hottest bitch along with her friends behind her.

Y/n.

Walking to them with her famous and charming smirk, she got out a napkin from her pocket and reached it out for them to take it.

Since when was she kind? Was she always this pretty?

Yoongi's thoughts swirled around his head but they stopped when he heard her voice.

"You might want to wipe your drool boys- oh and the floor too." she turned to her 'friends', "Come on girls, we have things to do.", she said before doing her usual wink to Yoongi and walking out of the room confidently, her friends following after her and sending the boys flirty looks.

Yoongi scoffed like he always does but a smile soon spread across his face once they all left.

That girl never gives up.
~~~•~•~~~
"Daaadddd, you told me that for the hundredth time alreadyy!",Yuki, Yoongi and y/n's 5 year old son whined at his father making the man laugh at him.

He tickled his son causing the little boy to laugh and suddenly carrying him pretending he was in an airplane.

"Dad.", he stopped.

"Hm?"

"Today, i saw Yuna noona pranking her crush at sho-"

"Crush? Who's her crush?"

"Shhh...i'm not supposed to say this but it's Chaemin hyung, uncle Jimin's son."

"And what did she do?"

Hearing that question, the little boy giggled remembering the faces of his hyungs when they got splattered in colorful and glittery slime.

"Noona made them look like a rainbow! Me and my fwends played with the slime that were on the floor. Silly noona, making a mess but letting the boys clean it, tsk tsk."

Yoongi was left amused by the girls as he thought maybe history's repeating itself.
-
Meanwhile in the Principal's Office:

"Not again, Yuna! All you do is hang around with your fake friends and set off useless pranks on the poor boys. Jimin's about to lose his patience and trust me, i don't want another balloon fight that seemed like World War 3. Now-", y/n took a deep breath, "-When will you grow up and learn how to handle situations properly? Namjoon's tired of seeing me and I am so done with me going to the Principal's office every week like i'm visiting him and having some tea WHEN I STILL HAVE WORK TO DO YOUNG LADY!"

"Chill mom, i heard dad's story saying you did this to impress him all the time so why not i do the same?", she walked beside her mom emitting the same way her mom walked with confidence before.

"And aren't you one of Principal Namjoon's friends? He knew you were doing this back in the days so he thinks pranking just runs in our blood.",with that she walked away.

"You come back here you ungrateful child!"
~~~•~•~~~
Yuna's P.O.V-
Little raindrops fell from the dark cloudy sky and the familiar smell of rain surrounded the city as the people desperately tried to get to the warmth of their homes.

Everyone but me...

Apparently, mom was so mad she told me to walk all the way to the house as a punishment.

So now the streets are dark, cold and almost empty.

I sat under a bus stop waiting patiently for the bus, singing lyrics from songs occasionally.

Someone sat beside me but i didn't care and continued singing one of my dad and his friend's songs.

I did a little dance with my feet not hearing a little chuckle beside me because of the loud music in my ears.

Author's P.O.V-

But what happened next surprised Chaemin.

The girl took a deep breath, eyes still closed, and started rapping her dad's part with ease.

She seemed relaxed every time she said the words, it almost sounded like it was straight from her heart and not some memorization.

It's just too perfect.

He watched the girl in awe and adoration feeling like the time had stopped.

But what they didn't know was this is exactly how Yoongi fell in love with Y/n.

I guess history really did repeat itself.
~~~•~•~~~
A/n note:

I know, i know. Yoongi was barely in this chapter but i still hope y'all liked it^^ I didn't know what to write and if i should make it sweet or not but y'all know yoongi has swag so i made y/n a badass😌

Here's a lil pic of our lil jjang jjang man when he was still a smol dumpling🥺

Once again, happy birthday to him! I hope he's happy talking to his family or spending time with the rest of BTS today

He thought we'll forget about him after the surgery and that made me sad cuz we all know BTS ain't complete without him🤧

Okay i'm out of topic now, thanks for reading this luv! Please don't forget to vote and comment what pranks you do to your family, teacher or even your crush😉

MKAY I PURPLE YOU BYEE😙💜