Soulmate (Hoseok)

Hi. Happy ARMY Day!!💜💜🥺👉👈

This has a sad ending tho cuz i'm feeling down lately lol

Finished this at 12:37 am so i'm sorry for any errors-
~~~•~•~~~
It was late at night and all of y/n's family are in deep slumber inside the tents they were sleeping in. Everyone except y/n.

She sat beside a small river in a spot a little further from where their tents are, with thoughts swirling around her head.

The moon reflected itself in the moving water, shining it's light around the place as she listened to the calm calls of the night animals fill the silence of the night.

It was peaceful. Until a snap of a branch made her head turn to the surrounding trees where the sound came from.

A figure emerged out of the shadows and she saw a boy around her age approach her with slow steps.

Y/n quickly stood up and only did she notice that the boy was slightly glowing. She was wondering if it was just the moon shining down on them or if her eyes were playing tricks on her but what left her wondering was who this boy is.

Taking steps back, the boy noticed she was getting nearer to the edge of the river so he quickly tugged her by the arm and pull her closer to him.

His action left y/n in shock and what surprised her even more were the sparks she's feeling from under his touch.

Their eyes locked and for the first time in her life, she felt a sudden connection to a stranger and somehow, she felt safe and comfortable at the moment.

That's when she knew. He was her soulmate.

She tried to speak but it felt like her body wasn't listening so she glanced at the boy she hasn't known the name yet only for him to slowly lose his hold on her.

Y/n's feet stayed rooted on the spot she was in but the boy was now walking back to the darkness of the forest.

He gave her one last glance and a small smile before turning to disappear -

I gasped as i abruptly sat up on my bed.

A dream.
Another one of them.

This was the fourth time this week.

Yesterday I had a similar one but in a garden where I was dancing with the same man in my dreams around a fountain.

There was one rare dream where he got to say what i think his name was.

Jung Hoseok.

Ever since i've heard it, that name had seemed to be engraved in my mind almost every minute now.
~~~•~•~~~

I knocked on the door of my colleague and friend, Jiwoo's house and after a few seconds, an old woman around her 80s opened the door and after seeing me, she gave me a warm smile.