My power (BTS)

I accidentally pressed publish while editing earlier, I'm sorry 👁👄👁✌️

F/n- First Name
L/n- Last Name
Y/n- Your name/ Mostly Nickname

Happy Ending :P
~~~•~•~~~
The principal stood beside my mom and talked to her about all the achievements done by this school.

From all their basketball, football, swimming and volleyball championship teams to their most advanced classes that even 'different' types of royalties around the world learns.

She gave us a tour around this castle-like school. There's a cafeteria where we could get free food every break time and even donuts, some burgers and Pizza! I love eating, don't judge me.

The art room where all kinds of paints could be seen. The music room beside the science lab- which is pretty much empty since they're still renovating it- contains different kinds of instruments but the piano in the middle of the room stands out the most.

The very big auditorium with a very big stage and a lot of seats around the front area where as the principal said, awardings and occasions mostly happen.

And of course, my favorite area where all sports take place.

The swimming pool's indoors and is located near the back of the school where the football field extends to.

The volleyball and basketball court is located at the fifth and toppest floor of this school.

Finally, we reached the library with two floors where books are stacked according to their lexile and category. But that was not the first thing I noticed when I stepped into the room.

There, in the left side of the room sat 7 handsome boys, holding books and laughing before we stepped into the room.

As soon as they saw us, their eyes darted from the principal, to my mom, and finally to me.

They stood up straight and bowed to us leaving me confused and flustered.

The principal nodded at them and looked...proud? Then she spoke, "Y/n, meet your classmates for this school year. I hope I could tell you more about them but I have plenty more things to do. Mrs. L/n, please join me in my office, I have to talk to you about a few rules and final papers you need to sign.", she ushered my mom out of the library who gave me a firm nod and a smile.

The principal turned to me and the boys who stayed silent, "Boys, please accommodate y/n. She's one of the best athletes and top students in her old school. I know you'll get along. In fact, she's like you too, very...magical." She gave us a wink before leaving.

I turned to the boys to see some of them already eyeing me up and down.

The fuck?

"Damn. She's hot.", a boy with parted hair that looked like he's been running his hands through it smirked.

I blushed and felt a little uncomfortable as they eyed me.

Then a boy with broad shoulders- who i'm guessing is part of the swimming team- smacked the back of the poor boy's head.

"Ow! Jin Hyung!", he whined, rubbing the back of his head.

"Jimin! How dare you say that in front of her!", he turned to me and gave me a smile.

"I'm sorry for that y/n. The name's Jin. Kim Seokjin."