Surprise (Jin)

It's Jin's birthday and I could never write a sad story when we should be happy and celebrating today!!🥳💜

He's our brother here btw :>
Happy Ending♡
~~~•~•~~~
Today's the day. The day I could finally see my family after a long time.

December has come bringing the cold weather and the jolly season.

My brother, Jin, and the rest of the BTS members will be having a concert tonight.

Luckily, I took a few weeks off from my work to spend Christmas and maybe New Year with my family.

Me, my parents, the member's parents and I think some of their siblings will be attending the concert too.

We bought the VIP tickets and it comes with a package saying we could meet them after the concert.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently as I look around the neighborhood noticing that nothing changed since I left.

The door opened slowly and there stood my mom and dad, smiling widely.

"Y/n!", they both shouted and pulled me in a hug.

"Mom, Dad. I missed you guys.", I said and wrapped my arms around their shoulders.

"We did too, honey. Yeobo, please take her bags to her room.", my mom said.

He nodded and gave us a smile before taking my luggage upstairs.

"Come, don't just stand there. We have a lot to talk about.", my said as she ushered me in, "I'm pretty sure seokjinie will be very happy to see you.", she added.

I chuckled and removed my sneakers, leaving them beside the door where my dad's shoes are.

"I hope so. Haven't seen him for a long time now. I miss having an overconfident, silly, older brother who acts younger than me most of he time.", me and my mom both laughed but hers soon stopped and she soon looked worried.

"Hmm, you lost some weight and i'm sure you're tired. You don't have to go to the concert if you want, you need rest."

"That was the most relaxing flight I had, mom. Not a single drop of tiredness."

"If you say so. Now tell me dear, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Mom!"
~~~•~•~~~
I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before grabbing my bag, making sure I have everything I needed and heading downstairs.

It was cold outside so i'm wearing a thick cream colored coat covering my long sleeve black dress underneath it and paired with knee high black boots. Light make up and a few jewelries.

The concert's still tonight but we wanted to be early so we wouldn't have to wait long.

"Oh my have you grown even more beautiful y/n!", my mother said right after she saw me down the stairs.

"Thanks mom but i'm no-"

"Of course you are. You wouldn't be a model if you're not. And plus, my children are blessed with good looks. Coming from the father of course.", he winked and my mom playfully slapped him in his arm.

"No wonder Jin thinks he's worldwide handsome, he clearly got his confidence from you.", she rolled her eyes and grabbed her heels.

I laughed at their silly but cute argument and headed out of the house.

I walked to my dad's car and sat on the driver's seat, turning the engines on and pulling it out of the garage.

I know my dad would sit beside me so I put my bag on the passenger seat to make sure he gives mom company.