Replaced Pt. 3 (Taehyung Ending)

I've never had 5 votes in just a day after posting but oof- ig y'all really wanted a part 3 so lezzgoo👁👄👁

Btw this chapter is dedicated and requested by HinnyWhyMe2005 :D

Thank you so much for the love and support my beautiful readers!!💞💞

I also don't really have any ideas for part 3 so i wrote random stuffs here cuz i thought i'll just finish part 2 with a cliffhanger but i had to deal with it and let's just hope y'all will like this lol
~~~•~•~~~
Y/n's P.O.V.

I stayed in the hospital for a week now to make sure Kim Taehi, our beautiful daughter, would be ready to face the world for the first time.

I laid on the hospital bed with little Taehi beside me, deeply asleep as i take in every single detail of this beautiful baby that was still inside my big ass tummy just a few days ago.

I watched as she smiled in her sleep causing me to chuckle at her cuteness.

She even got Taehyung's smile.

She had the same beautiful eyes, ears and lips from her dad and she got her nose, eyebrows and brown hair from me.

All we know is that she'll be very beautiful when she grows up and that me and Taehyung better be prepared for all the boys that'll try and take our princess away from us.

"I brought some food jagi."

"Shh, not now, the baby's sleeping Tae."

Taehyung pouted. "But i bought you honey glazed chicken."

Oh shi- That's my favorite..

"Uh- i mean she's asleep anyways. Sit here beside me so we can share."
~~~•~•~~~
2 YEARS LATER~

"TAEHIII-AHH!", my mom's voice woke all of us up early in the morning.

Oh yeah. Today's a visit day.

The baby on the crib beside our bed started crying and luckily, Taehyung's still sound asleep so i went to get the little wailing Taehi and headed to where my parents are.

"Awww! Our little baby Taehi's awake! Come my little one, let's go and play with grandpapa!", my mom carried the little 2 year old to the living room where my dad was watching a football game in the tv.

I prepared breakfast and soon woke my husband up.

"Tae."

Silence.

"Tae!"

Silence.

"Taehyung-ah!"

Still silence.

"Chicken Nuggets!"

He jolted awake and he quickly went down the stairs without even giving me a glance. Heck i don't even think he noticed my presence.

I sighed and shook my head muttering, "Tsk tsk, so childish."

Walking down the stairs, the laughter and chatter of the family was heard as i walked through the door.

They were eating pancakes, nuggets and egg while talking about going to the mall today.

Being the boys, they huffed at the thought of trailing behind us carrying bags while we buy more clothes and things for Taehi.

Me and my mom smiled widely at them and as if thinkerbell sprinkled them some magic, they eventually agreed having no choice knowing we'd still drag them there if they said no.