Just A Fan [Taehyung]

Forgot to put a picture of our handsome V so here ya go!

Sad Ending~
~~~•~•~~~

Dear Diary,

Today will be the biggest day of my life.

I'm gonna meet BTS!

If I can express my happiness through words i'd be screaming in my room until my neighbors decides to call the cops on me.

Yup, I'm going crazy ;)

Am I wrong?

Okey, I have to get ready for the fan meeting now, bye.

~~~•~•~~~

Dear diary,

Today was the best and worst day ever.

A fan pushed me and I ended up tripping in front of everyone. Yes, including Bangtan but bless my savior, Taehyung, for helping me.

I know, I should be happy that he helped me and gosh, we even touched hands but the embarrassment and pain almost ate me from the inside as everyone was staring at me.

If only I could remove the memories in my head--

~~~•~•~~~

Everything is a mess. And when I say everything, then I literally mean everything.

Fans were shouting, pushing around and trying hard to get the attention of the idols that were sat on their chair signing albums and communicating with their fans.

The line was moving slowly but I waited patiently behind a kind fan that I quickly became friends with. We were chatting quietly as we waited for our turn but apparently the girl behind me was too excited to meet her 'oppas' as what she had stated.

We waited until three more people were left and it would be my turn to finally talk to them. I was talking happily, my nerves now started kicking in but I think the girl behind me had lost her patience and suddenly decided to shove me to the side along with my new friend and the other fan in front of her.

Surprised by the sudden force, everyone watched in horror as our bodies fell to the floor hard. I managed to scratch my elbows and knees and I stared at my bleeding elbows in shock.

Raising my eyes, my eyes widened seeing that not only my body

"Thank you so much." I smiled and bowed in gratitude.

He simply just smiled and took my hand, taking me to a nearby clinic for my bleeding knee.

A nurse looked at our direction as V opened the door, letting me in.

"Please take care of her.", he said as he was about to head out of the room.

I grabbed his arm before he could go, "Please don't go. Stay with me."

I looked desperate and creepy while he stared at me weirdly, still agreeing anyway.

The nurse returned with the first aid kit while I sat at the bed with Taehyung beside me.

It was very awkward for him and the only sound we hear is the continuous cracking of the bandage's wrapper and me hissing at the pain when the nurse was applying a little medicine.

I know he should be there in the fan meet but I wanted to be selfish at least just once.

I know he'd go soon so I just wanted to cherish the time while he's still here.

The nurse finished checking my knee and we walked back to the fan meeting area.

"Look, umm-", he started.

"Y/n."

"Yes Y/n, I hope you'll take care of yourself more and be careful next time."

I smiled at him, "I promise!"

"Taehyung-ah." I called.

He looked at me.

"Will you remember me forever?"

He was confused.

"Will you stay with me forever?"

"I'm sorry y/n. I sure will remember you as a fan but one day, you'll forget about me too you know. You'll find someone better who'll take care of you, give you sweet talks and kisses and love you until your last breath."

"I'm an idol y/n. I'm only doing my job but don't get me wrong, I love ARMYs so much but not in that type of way. We should all accept that one day, we will meet our special someone. So I hope you, our lovely ARMY, won't get mad if we, Bangtan, will find our soulmates too."

"B-but—", tears were forming in my eyes.

"But I'm not that person your looking for y/n. Love me as your idol, not as your husband. I love all of you equally and I don't want any of you to feel sad but you never know, maybe fate will bring us back together."

His words slapped me hard but I didn't complain. He's true though, I should just accept the fact that he and I could never be together.

But I just wanna let you know, whoever you are, I respect all of you but we have to take care of our boys. They're everything to us so please don't hurt them.
~~~•~•~~~

I closed my diary after writing on it and let out a huff as I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling like it's very fascinating to watch.

My thoughts were all clouded and all I could think about were Taehyung's words repeating itself over and over again.

I couldn't cry, I accepted it. Plus, I don't have any tears to cry anymore too.

I sighed talking to myself, "It's fine y/n, you're just a fan anyways."

~~~•~•~~~
Authors Note:

Hehe i'm sorry if my writings are cringy but I hope ya'll know that i'm trying my best (。・ω・。)

This chapter was inspired by a fan I talked to that was actually really protective over her bias and she wanted him to marry her when she grows up💀

I'm really happy that you're still reading this but please accept the fact that one day, BTS will soon find love and maybe carry on with their lives, they love us very much and we do too but we should respect their decisions and if they're dating someone, let's not show negativity to their relationship.

Let's protect our boys but let's not make the decisions for them. They deserve to be happy too, not just us :P

Have a nice day/night! Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter, love you all💗