Dream (Namjoon)

Sad Ending*^*
~~~•~•~~~
Me and Namjoon had just finished our little date and we're now walking down a dark alley, holding each other's hands.

We watched a movie in a cinema near our house and we thought walking home could clear out our minds a little bit.

The streets were silent and cold. Some cars passing by, a few people probably heading home and some shops closing here and there.

But we didn't care. I have my boyfriend with me.

We took our time walking silently in a comfortable silence.

I cherish times like these since it's quite rare for Joonie to have a day off.

Namjoon would always get busy in his studio. As for me, working as a model was tiring too but I get more rest than him which made me worried for his health.

He would always arrive early in the morning and sleep for about two hours and go back to the studio again. This goes on everyday and his only day off is on saturday. He would go back when he's called though, even if he should be resting.

But enough of that, today was meant to be a nice, relaxing day.

I can't wait to go home and just cuddle, talking about random things until we both fall asleep.

I smiled and looked at his direction but my eyes soon widened in horror after seeing who was beside him.

He looked at me confused and turned to the direction I was looking at only to mirror my expression.

There stood two men dressed in all black with tattoos inked on their skin.

They looked scary and I could clearly see their face despite the lack of light coming from the surrounding.

I tugged Namjoon's hand and he looked at me with a worried face. He wasn't scared, he was worried I would get hurt.

I know him.

And I know he's willing to sacrifice his self so easily.

But I can't just be a coward and hide behind my boyfriend. I'll do my best to protect him too.

One of the men lunged forward to punch Namjoon but he was too distracted to even look at them before the man's fist collided with his jaw causing him to stumble to the floor but I was behind him so I quickly held him so that he wouldn't have to fall.

Shit, this is all my fault.

I quickly grabbed the pepper spray from my sling bag- yes don't ask why, I just have it- and sprayed the other man with it right on his face.

These dumb idiots aren't even wearing masks, I thought their appearance are their number one priority.

The man yowled in pain and rubbed his eyes furiously before kneeling in pain.

Namjoon was now standing straight again and shaking his head as the guy who punched him earlier glared at him the whole time.

Uh-oh.

He ran quickly to Namjoons direction where we were and just as I was about to spray him too, the pepper spray flew out of my hands and rolled over until it was far enough that I couldn't reach it.