chapter 1 all it takes is one bad day

3rd person

*we find ourselves in the yagi resident the sun was still not up yet 2 little 4 year olds are jumping on there parents bed*
-mom dad wake up today is the day we get to see what out quirk are!!- *izuku and izumi said both parents groan*
-all right all right where up go to the kitchen while we change-*said inko wanting more sleep*
-no if we go you will go back to sleep!-*yelled izumi toshinori chuckled*
-she's got us there love-*said toshi*
-not helping tosh. All right fine well get dress-*said inko they do just that and they left for the doctors they waited for hours until a doctor show up with the results*
-ok i have good new and bad new-*doctor Kyudai Garaki said*
-whats the bad news-*inko said worried*
-izuku yagi is quirkless he will never have a quirk-*Kyudai Garaki said izuku felt as if he's world was shadderd*
-b...but can i s..still be a h..hero...?-*said a sad but hopefull izuku*
-...no you can't be a hero izuku- *said a disappointed inko with didn't go unnoticed by doctor Kyudai Garaki *
-well the goos news is that izumi got a powerfull quirk called telequenises she has a way stronger version then your mam she can be a great hero.-*said Kyudai Garaki witch made both inko and izumi overjoyed*-thats amazing im so glad one of my children is not useless!!-*said inko hugging izumi hurting izuku she didn't mean to but the damage was done*
-we better go come along izuku-*she said as she took izumi with her izuku close behind thinking he did something wrong

Time skip

*years passed and izuku's life got worsed he is neglected and mentally abused by his parents calling hin all sorts of names the main one being freak He was bullied harassed and used as Punching bag for izumi bakugo and shoto and the rest of his school also izuku suffers from pseudobullar affect or PBA making he laugh in almost every time he talks making him look like more of a freak then before izuku's parent toshinori and yagi denied they have a son since there ashamed of izuku's condicion they stopped feeding him so izuku had to get odd jobs from the neighborhood and even then what little he did make izumi stole from him so more often then not you could find him looking through the trash trying to find food even if its old its better then nothing but there was one small ray of light his uncle aizawa who treated him like well family but it was rare that he visits since he's busy as an underground hero, one day izuku is walking from school alone when he sees izumi talking with all might and telek? Izuku hides and listen in*

Izuku pov

-we are here as-*all might transforms into skinny form and inko takes of her mask*-as your parents izumi-*toshinori said i was shock my parents we're heroes?!*-oh my god i can't believe you guys are heroes!! Wait why are you telling me this?-*asked izumi*-simple my daughter my quirk is different from any other it needs to be passed on that is why im giving it to you izumi-*toshi said inko then explained how all for one works*-wait why not give it to izuku? I mean hes quirkless and he wants to be a hero with this he could join U.A.-*izumi said as my hope goes Up me with a quirk?*-he does not have the Drive to be a heroes not to mention the fact that he is always laughing and overall weak he couldn't control one for all-*toshi said and it broke my heart i leave without they noticing and walk home crying while giggling*-h....hehehe...h..hic h..hehehe h..hic-* people are looking at me like im some kind of freak witch makes my pseudobullar affect even worse making me laugh harder while crying i make it home before my so called family and go to my room in the basement its dirty cold dark and has nothing but newspapers for me to use as a bed and blanket i colaps into my paper bed and cry/laugh myself to sleep*

Timeskip 3rd person

* izuku running from izumi bakugo and shoto*
-get back here you damn DEKU!!!!-*they all say in unison izumi was the fastest of them thanks to one for all  izuku makes it to a abandoned factory and runs inside to hid the others a quick on his tail*-FIND THAT PIECE OF SHIT!!-*izumi yelled as they went looking for him shoto finds him and quickly tries to freeze him but izuku dodges and runs to the second story*-i found he hes going up!!-

3rd person

*todoroki yells as they follow me y get corner i look down and there was a pool of old dangerous chemicals y look in front of me and see my tormentors all activating there quirks they all  combine there quirks and fires straight at me witch makes the railing break and me fall*-izuku!!-

*i hear izumi yell before fall into the chemicals*

3rd person

*everyone was shock of what just happened izumi was screaming for izuku to come up but he never did bakugo grabbed her arm*-izumi we gotta go!-*bakugo yelled izumi tried to protest and fight back but she couldn't*-we gotta go now before someone comes!-*bakugo yells again as they all leave running promising each other's to lie about what happened*

To be continued