chapter 2 aren't i beautiful?

Last chapter

*everyone was shock of what just happened izumi was screaming for izuku to come up but he never did bakugo grabbed her arm*-izumi we gotta go!-*bakugo yelled izumi tried to protest and fight back but she couldn't*-we gotta go now before someone comes!-*bakugo yells again as they all leave running promising eachothers to lie about what happened*

Present 3rd person

*everyone goes home without saying a Word, izumi makes it home she sees her uncles aizawa and granny and granpa Shūzenji Chiyo aka recovery girl and Sorahiko Torino aka gran torinothere talking to toshinori and her  inko*

- what are you all doing here?-*izumi said studdering still traumatize of what she did*-oh honey there he're for a nice family visit-*inko said*- can't a uncle visit his niece and nephew? Now we're is izuku?-*aizawa asked*-he...he said to tell mom and dad he's staying with a friend tonight sorry uncle-*izumi said rubbing her arm aizawa found this suspicious but didn't think much of it*-thats fine dear how he doing anyway? Suffering from Pseudobulbar affect can't be easy-*aizawa said inko and toshi looked confused*-pseudobulbar affect? What is that?-*toshinori asked and chiyo answer in a dark tone*-Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), or emotional incontinence, is a type of emotional disturbance characterized by uncontrollable episodes of crying, laughing, anger or other emotional displays. PBA occurs secondary to a neurologic disorder or brain injury.-*chiyo said*-toshi..-*torino said in a dark tone making toshinori trembled*-who is izuku and why have you never mention him to me..?-*torino said looking at him in the eyes making torino sweat hard*-w..w..w.well I've been busy being the number one hero and all that!-*toshinori tried defending himself*-that doesn't answer my question...-*he gets up from the chair and grabs his cane*-why...the fuck...have i never heard of my grandchild..-*torino said a dark aura around him*-w..well you do live far away torino-*inko tried to defend her and her husband actions*-and yet you call us once a week telling us about izumi but never izuku why?-*chiyo said and inko had nothing to say*-where is his room-*torino said*-w..what?-*toshi said with a tried mouth*-i said where?!-*hits him with a cane on his sheens*-is!!-*hits him in the gut-*his fucking room!!-*hits him hard on the head breaking his cane*-o..over here-*toshi said spitting out some blood bruises started showing as he limbs outside with the rest following inko nervous izumi with no emotion the weight of what happened still not hitting her they make it to the backyard where they make it to the basement door they open it and walk inside*-why is it so dark where are the lights?-*torino asked*-there...there are no lights..-*toshi said shuddering scared of another beating*-why aren't there any windows or light?-*aizawa said his arm cross holding hard on them getting mad but he got no answer he got his phone and pressed the flashlight he almost wished he didn't a mess at the same time empy*-this is where you let my grandson sleep?!-*Torino yelled his blood boiling chiyo having to hold him off but wanted to let him punish them they looked around toshi found izuku's diary and quickly took it and hid it under his shirt chiyo found something that almost made her cry a bucket full of old pieces of cloth with tried blood needles amd string*-explain this..-*chiyo said calmly throwing the bucket in the middle of the room torino was getting madder aizawa was doing no better but the yagis kept quiet*-I SAID EXPLAIN IT WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON DOES RAGS?!!-chiyo yelled with tears running down her face*-w..we don't know ok?!-*toshi admited*-what do you mean you don't know?!-*aizawa yelled not able to control his anger for much longer*-w..we didn't know that he was hurt ok!-*inko said with tears now worried of her son*-enough of this izumi where is this friend of izuku we're gonna visit him-*aizawa said his quirk activated*-s..shoto todoroki he's with him-*izumi said knowing that shoto is the smartest of her friends and would have an excuse for them the whole family went to the todoroki's house aizawa torino and chiyo not saying a word to the yagi's aizawa knocks on the door long and hard shoto opens the door*-can i help you?-*shoto said his cool calm deminor helping hide the meltdown he was having a few minutes ago*-where is izuku izumi said he was with you-*aizawa said in a serious voice*-izuku? He was suppost to be here a few hours ago but never came*-shoto said everyone was now worried about izuku they quickly split up to find him telling izumi to stay with the todoroki's while they look for her brother as soon as izumi enters and shoto closes the door they both slide against the door to the ground remembering all the thinks they did to izuku the more they remembered the worsed they felt they hugged eachother while crying*

Meanwhile in the abandoned building

*we see izuku coming out of the chemicals he falls to the ground coughing up that green liquid he was completely naked since the chemicals burned his cloths*
-is someone there..?!-*a security guard said as he looked at the izuku in shock* oh my god are you ok?!-*the security guard lets call him Mike Schmidt went close to him*-come on lets get you some clothes-*Mike said as he took izuku to his officeand gave him some black jeans and a white hoodie*-that should hold you up bow let me call 911 so they can find your parents-*mike said as he went on the phone izuku started trembling remembering everything his parents told him everything his and he so called friends did he snapped he looked at his left and saw a knife mike must have used to cut his sandwitch*-hello 911 what is your emergency?-*izuku quickly grabbed the knife and stabbed mike in the back mike screamed in pain and tried to do something but he couldn't izuku kept stabbing him and started laughing*-hello? Sir whats going on?*-the 911 operator said as izuku finished stabbing mike and started trembling before giggling*-h..heh..hehehehe...hahaha.m.haahahah...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahHahahahaHAHAHAHA-*
izuku started laughing like a maniac his body and new clothes covered in blood izuku looks at the mirror and sees his new body his skin was white as snow his once fluffy green hair is gone now is long a black*-h...heheheh why so serious..?-*izuku said looking at his own reflection before putting the knife on his mouth*-h. hahaha lets put a smile on that face hahahaha -* izuku laughs as he cuts a smile on his face tears streaming down his face only his tears where black

 hahaha lets put a smile on that face hahahaha -* izuku laughs as he cuts a smile on his face tears streaming down his face only his tears where black

Izuku hears police sirens  and runs away laughing all the way*

To be continued

(And don't worry as time goes on izuku will look more like joker)