chapter 42

No last time lets go

Midnight:alright everybody the final fight of the sport festival is here!

*people cheered there were like wild animals wanting meat*

Midnight:in the blue corner we have the daughter of all might an green tornado one of the strongest in her class izumi yagi!!!

*people cheered for izumi people started placing bet on her winning izumi came running jumping inside the arena already ready for battle*

Midnight:and in the red corner the person who been dominating the sport festival the yugioh master the man who laughs you know him you love him the former vigilante IZUKU JOKER!!!

*izuku was walking to the arena again with a different suit he made it in*

Midnight:izuku answer the crowd why do you always change your suits?

Izuku:simple really these people didn't came here to see us compete they came here to see a show and I am the greatest showman alive!

*now people we're betting on izuku winning*

Izuku:And I'm gonna give you all your moneys worth by using another of my darling mei's invention

Midnight:and what is that invention?

*izuku smirked*

Izuku:start the fight and find out!

Midnight:ohhh all this mystery is really turning me on!!

Izuku:uncle nezu said you say stuff like that im allowed to do this

Midnight:do wha...

*izuku sprays her with water*

Izuku:bad midnight bad

Midnight:hisssss alright let's start the fight already! Ready....

*izuku took out the cigarette from his mouth*

Midnight:set...

*izuku cracked his neck and tapped the cane on the ground*

Midnight:go!!