chapter 27

God i hate writting the USJ scenes every time i try to write it my brain gets dried up

Last time

Shigaraki:we are here to kill all might

Now

Miss teleq:kids get back! *gets in front of the class to protect them*

Shigaraki:where is all might he is suppose to be here!

Aizawa:all mights not here *gets into a fighting stance cursing at all might for being late*

Shigaraki:heheheh well that's a shame guess we should make him come kurogiri

*shigaraki snaps his fingers and kurogiri makes a portal under the feets of the héroes and students seperating them all into different parts of USJ*

Shigaraki:listen up people this is gonna be a bloody massacre kill rape torture do whatever your heart disire until all might gets here

With G izuku 3rd person

*when G izuku falls out of the portal he gets up and sees himself surrounded by thugs with sword chains crows etc*

G izuku:h..heheheh hahahahhahaha!!!! *takes out his knife and starts playing with it*

heheheh hahahahhahaha!!!! *takes out his knife and starts playing with it*

G izuku:so who's first?!!

(Making up names of the thugs)

Jim:come here you bastard!! *runs towards G izuku with a bat with nails on it and swing at G izuku, G izuku gets hit on the shoulder he grunts in pain before ramming his knife on jim's neck immediately  a brick attached on a chain from jake hits G izuku on the sides breaking some ribs G izuku grabs the chain and pulls jake towards him when he's close enough G izuku grabs his head and snaps his neck

Jimmy with wings got up into the air G izuku could see his hands had claws as swoop down to attack him slashing  G izuku's chest,  while G izuku cut his head in half*

*the blood spilled over G izuku body and he loved it shota got up to him and looked at G izuku in shock  of what he was doing he was about to say something*

G izuku: look out!!-*G izuku move shota out of the way and impale gordon in the head G izuku took the  knife out*

causing the head to open as the body moved a little on the floor until it went cold  another came but G izuku punched him do the ground and starting stabbing the villain over and over laughing every time more and more louder*

Shota:izuku that's enough!!

G izuku:there is no more izuku only JOKER!!! *throws the butterfly knife at shota and runs away to find his next victim running far enough G izuku then hears something*