chapter 60

Last time

*I rest my head on kyoka shoulder waiting for the rest of the students*

Now

*izuku wake up and see his class looking at him dirty and pissed the hell off*

Izuku:man...you all look like shit

*bakugo was about to punch him izuku caught the punch quickly got up and slammed his head with bakugo sending him back*

Izuku:any reason you were gonna hit me apart from you being a scumbag?

Momo:yeah why didn't you take the rest of us with you?!

Izuku:let's see Izumi cause she's a bitch you my dear momo cause your entitled little cunt shoto and bakugo cause I hate then both and there ego's are too big for the portal kaminari cause he's a coward even now he's trembling just because I said his name the rest of you cause you didn't ask

*tokoyami chuckled at there different reactions the pissed off looks of bakugo shoto and momo the scared looked of kamimari the utter defeat of the rest of the class and last but not least the sad face of Izumi yes tokoyami had a sick sense of humor and he loved it*

Mina:alright we're all tired let's just go to the hots springs!

Kirishima:hell yeah that sounds like and awesome idea!

Izuku:I'm good

*Kirishima and shinso grabbed his arms*

Kirishima:hell nah bro your coming with us!

Shinso:if I have to suffer so do you

*and with that they all went to the hot spring separating boys on one side girls on the other for the first time they boys could get a good look at all of izuku's scars and white skin shoto wasn't looking cause he can't deal with the guilt bakugo cause he doesn't care*

Izuku:take a picture it will last longer

*Kirishima took a picture making izuku chuckle they started having light conversation until kaminari had to ruin it*

Kaminari:my friends are you all blind ?every girl in our class maybe even the female pro heroes are naked at this very moment at the other side of this wall is paradise the promise land just beyond our reach!

Iida:kaminari stop before you do something stupid just get in here and stop ruining the good mood

*said a surprisingly relax Iida*

Kaminari:I will not...

*kaminari passed out how you ask? They see a dart in his neck and izuku with a straw*

Izuku:that should keep the idiot asleep until tomorrow now as I was saying kirishima goku could totally kick superman ass!

Kirishima:you must be crazy the man of steal can beat goku in one punch

Izuku:if Alfred batman flicking buttler can beat superman goku can totally beat him!

*they kept at it until it was decided that batman could beat them both it wasn't until much later that the entire class and gotten our of the hot springs with izuku and kyoka sharing a bed without anyone knowing or not saying anything since they don't want to deal with a angry izuku*

The next morning

*aizawa woke everyone up early in the morning with an air horn class 1-a stood in a group the sleep deprived kids attention was taken up by Mandalay who started today's training*

Mandalay:hope you all got a good rest because now you will live hell we will train you all to the limit of your quirks and physical ability until you surpass them don't even think you can get out of it by passing out we will just throw water on you and make you continue!