chapter 25

Last time
G izuku:that was me getting control you may have won back control this time but ill be back *G izuku laughed and went back inside the deepest places inside real Izuku's brain*

Now at Night 3rd person

Warning
Izujiro
Long
Sexual assault
18+
The origin of G izuku

*after saving Iida from mei's clutches they rest of the day went on normally we see izuku on his bed sleeping alone mei was busy with a new baby and eri had a sleepover with a kid named kota torino was on a mission and chiyo had a meeting with nezu*

Inside izuku's dream

*we see izuku Walking on a building when he stops and sees G izuku

(Left Ghost izuku right normal izuku)

(This song played until the end)

G izuku:well well well looks who came to visit the king here to see how the horse is doing?

N Izuku:what are you talking about where am i why are you still here?!

G izuku: do you know the differences between a king and his horse?

N Izuku:don't ignore me!

G izuku:i must admit it never ceases to amaze me how brainless you can be we are not in a dream i dragged you inside your soul so ill ask again

*G izuku gets closer to N izuku*

G izuku:izuku what's the difference between a king and his horse?

N izuku:what the hell are you saying

*G izuku turns his back on N izuku*

G Izuku:and im not talking about obvious stuff like one's an animal and one's a person or one has 2 legs and one has 4 what's the difference?

N Izuku:....

G izuku:I'll tell you form ability and power! That's what's puzzling if there form ability and power are exactly the same why is it that one becomes the king and leads them into battle while the other becomes the horse and carries the king so what's the characteristic that distinguishes these two beings?

N izuku:I..i don't know

G izuku:there's only one answer *G izuku turns and faces N Izuku with killer intent looking at him straight in the eyes*

G izuku: INSTINCT!! In order for identical beings to get stronger and gain power they need to develop a killer instinct and that instinct is mostly forged in battle and every battle we fought i was in control! They must develop an insatiable hunger to engage in battle once more i was the one who hungers for it they must live to mercilessly crush shred and slice their enemies i was born by that while you coward in fear! Or have you forgotten that day?!

Flashback 3rd person

*we see izuku and kyoka walking walking together in the park late at night after a date*

Kyoka:man it's really late won't your family care your out?

Izuku:n..no they never care... *izuku had a sad face in him that made kyoka sad*

Kyoka:sorry I didn't mean...

Izuku:it's fine how about yours?

Kyoka:they would be if they knew i sneaked out *kyoka smirking*

Izuku:why did you do that?

Kyoka;well my dad can be... Over protective anyway...

*a random guy with two heads blocks there way*

Kyoka:ummm can we help you dude?

*the man pulled out a knife izuku stepped ahead of kyoka to protect her*

Man 1:yeah you can give us your money

Izuku;wait us?

*kyoka screams izuku looks behind him and sees 2 man grabbing kyoka pulling her cords and hair*

Izuku;kyo!! *izuku tried to save her put Man 1 stabbed izuku in the gut and kicked izuku do the ground*

Kyoka;izu..mh!!! *man 2 put a cloth on her mouth*

Man 3:*the hands of an octopus*
man this chick is something else *starts grouping kyoka breast kyoka with tears on her eyes*

Man 1: can't wait to use her *puts his hand under kyoka's pants and panties touching her pussy kyoka crying trying to fight but she could do nothing*

With izuku

*we see him on the ground in a pool of his own blood losing consciences*

Izuku;kyoka... *izuku sees what there doing to her feeling so useless unable to help izuku starts feeling something deep inside of him snap he never felt before he got up and grabbed the knife out of his gut*

Izuku:h..hehehehe

*izuku runs towards Man one jumps on top of him and starts stabbing him over and over again*

Izuku:hahahahahahhahahaha!!!! *izuku's face covered in blood as the man died*

Man 2:*head of a bull* you bastard!!! *ran towards izuku, izuku grabbed the man's horn and pull his head to the ground right in izuku's knees him breaking the man's nose izuku quickly broke one of the horns and ram in right on Man 2's neck making him die choking on his own blood*

Man 3:fuck this *pushes kyoka do the ground and starts running izuku chases after him and quickly catched up to him jump on top of him making him fall om the ground and izuku just starts stabbing over and over again*

Izuku:looks  like im having calamari for dinner!! Hahahahaha!!!

*izuku keeps stabbing until izuku hears kyoka crying making izuku return to normal*

Izuku:k..kyoka..! *runs to her and sees her hugging herself rocking back and forth trembling she sees izuku and hugs him hard crying*

Izuku:shhhh its gonna be ok its over.. *carresing her hair*

Back to the present

G izuku:That day i was born with only one thing on my mind thirst!!! This thrist for power is not an unnatural desire in fact it forms the very essence of our being! Deep withing everyone's body lies the honed instinct to dominate and slaughter our enemies BUT!!

*G izuku creates a knife*

G izuku:my friend you don't have that! You use your brain to try and win a fight! You attempt to defeat your enemies with reason and logic you refuse to tap into those pure and based instincts that exist withing your core that is me! Im just here waiting to be released!! And the simple matter is it doesn't work your family was right your weak IZUKU!!

*throws his knife straight into N izuku's heart*

G izuku: I wont put up with that am i clear?

*G izuku puts his leg where the knife is putting it deeper in izuku's heart*

G izuku:I refuse to play horse to a king who's weaker then me someone who's uncertainty and hesitation will end up getting me killed if you aren't willing to assert your strength and retain the crown then I will witch means ill be king!

Back so the real world izuku wake's up

Izuku:h...hehehehe hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
G izuku:im king now

To be continued...

Next time USJ