chapter 48

Warning long 3438 words

Last time

*bang*

*izuku blood runs cold he touch his gut to feel a liquid in there he raised his hand and saw blood he looked back at who shot him and sees mei with a gun on her hand and a smile on her face*

Mei waller:sorry...pu-dinn

Now

*as izuku fell on the floor mei walked outside and smiles at denki*

Mei:hey denki me and puddin got what we needed you can go now thanks so much for the help!

Denki:no problem mei glad to help anything to prove to izuku im not a coward!

*denki left running and mei walked inside only to find izuku not in his spot mei sighed*

Mei:izuku come on lets not do this

*lei starts walking around*

Mei:come on puddin lets not play games

*mei is following a trail of blood on the floor*

*as the trail of blood comes to an end mei sees izuku trying to open the door mei simply shoots izuku's legs making him scream and fall on the floor*

Mei:found you *mei grabbed him by the arm and dragged izuku's body to its original spot*

Mei:well that was pointless

Izuku:mei..why..

Mei:dont feel bad puddin in just following orders if it makes you feel any better you didn't really matter in this plan you we're just the scape goat you see it all started...

Flashback

*we see a woman in itally walking home alone at night when she makes it to her apartment she saw the door still open the woman got lut her gun and slowly walked in to see amanda drinking scotch looking out the window the woman points the gun at amanda*