chapter 3

Few weeks later 3rd person

*we see our izuku on the run jumping building to building laughing covered in blood from the pro hero kamui Woods izuku just killed a large head in the yakuza organization but he kept it hidden so to the world he was an innocent old man that izuku killed in cold blood only the victim died from laughing with a huge sickening smile on his face, kamui had enough of this*- lacquered chain prison!-*kamui screams as he shoots out the wood from one of his arms to surrounds the enemy with it to immobilize them. But just as we was about to catch izuku,izuku pulls a water balloon from his pocket*-you really think thats gonna stop me? You killing spree has come to a end villain scum!-*kamui said as izuku turned around and threw the balloon on kamui face kamui screams as the balloon was filled with the same green liquid that transformed him the liquid ate a hole on kamuis mask and start eating away at his skin making him stop to get it off of him*-hehehehhahaha villain h..heheh? Im not a villain im just trying to make this world as beautiful as me The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. My good sir now if you'll excuse me-* izuku said as he makes his escape giggling to his hideout the same building we're he was reborned into something beautiful he enters and hears muffled screams izuku smiles as he walks to the noise to see a man tied and gagged izuku takes que gag off*h..hhehehe why hello again-*izuku said as he takes a knifes and rubs it gently on the man chest*now your gonna tell me where she is..-*izuku said in a dead serious voice*-i..i don't know what your talking about please let me go!-*the man screamed before screaming in pain since izuku impelled his knife deep into the mans sholder*-hahaha now im really starting to get piss let me jog your memory -*izuku said and takes out a Picture*

i don't know what your talking about please let me go!-*the man screamed before screaming in pain since izuku impelled his knife deep into the mans sholder*-hahaha now im really starting to get piss let me jog your memory -*izuku said and takes ou...

-h..hehe Her where is she..?-*izuku saif before the men hot serious and spit on the face of izuku*-go fuck yourself-*the man said izuku cleans his faces then starts laughing and started carving. On his stomach the man screams in agony but said nothing*-h..hehehehe still not talking shinta amazake..? Lets kick it up a notch* he grabs the man hands*-h..hehehe..tell me whats a thousand mines 7..?-*izuku starts pulling the mans nails out the man begging him to stop*-please i don't know where she is!!-*the man screamed before screaming even more as izuku hammers 5 nails into his hand*-i took away 5 nails and replaces them with 5 new nails look how beautiful..h..hehahhahaha-*izuku starts laughing as he continues the man keeps quiet*-looks like h..hehehhahaha looks like im gonna need help from my little friend*-izuku said as he walks away*-f..friend..?-*the man ask

and his eyes open wide with fear and tears*-n

and his eyes open wide with fear and tears*-n..no please no!!-*the man pleaded*-now where is she..?-*izuku asked*

Timeskip 3rd person

*we see a bunch a police in a crime scene as detective Tsukauchi Naomasa enters the scene*-uptade me what do we got?-*naomasa asked a police officer*-name Shinta amazake age 45 suspected of working for villain overhaul but we got no prove he does at 7:05 this morning he was found by a bystander and..well its better you look for yourself sir*-the officer said as he took him to the crime scene and what he saw was chilling*

-whoever did this carved a smile on his face cut off his eyelids we found a bug inside his ear pretty sure it was the cuase of death since it was eating the brain and whoever did this wrote this on his stomach-*the officer said before lifting shin...

-whoever did this carved a smile on his face cut off his eyelids we found a bug inside his ear pretty sure it was the cuase of death since it was eating the brain and whoever did this wrote this on his stomach-*the officer said before lifting shinta's shirt in his stomach was carved "he helped make alot of ugly things in this world but in the end i gave him a beautiful face joker"*-whoever this joker is he is one sick fuck hes missing the nails of his fingers where replaced by metal nails hammered in there there cuts all over his body and missing genitalia that one must half hurt-*the officer left as detective Tsukauchi Naomasa went to work inspecting the body he feels someone behind him*-how's the search aizawa found the kid yet?-*naomasa said as he hears aizaea sigh*-nothing its like he disappeared but ill find him he's my nephew he's family im scared of what happened to him but i will find out-*aizawa said as naomasa nods*-the hell happened to him?-*aizawa asked*-new villain or vigilante too soon to tell all we know he goes by joker-*naomasa said*-ill talk to people underground see if they know anything about this joker character-*aizawa said before naomasa patted him on the shoulder*- you've been busy for almost a week finding you nephew take a break ask them tomorrow come on ill buy you a cup of coffee-*naomasa said as he walked with aizawa to a crappy dinner to get some coffee one wondering of the joker the other of izuku not knowing there the same person*

To be continued ...