Valentine's Date

Y/N's Pov
February 14th, Valentine's Day

"Babe, are you done?" I shouted and I heard her upstair shouted back.

"Not yet!" She was preparing herself for an hour now as I waited at the living room.

Mina and I were going out for a date, and i almost forgot that it's Valentines today, thank god that Mina reminded me.

I actually don't have plans today, maybe Mina have.

"Baby, let's go." Mina said and we walk to her car.

I actually don't have any clue where are we going but I decided not to ask about it.

After awhile we arrive at the mall and Mina went out of the car. Mina opening the door for me, still gentlewoman I see.

We walk in side by side while holding each others hand following where her feet will lead us.

"Babe, where are we going?" I asked her.

"Patience baby, where almost there." Mina said and chuckled after.

I just nod and followed her. After walking for like seven minutes? and riding an elevator we arrive at the restaurant without any people, like literally no one, only the waiters and the owner.

Wait... Did she?!—

"I rent the whole restaurant for our date today, baby." Mina said and smiled at me.

I was about to talk but she suddenly drag me in the restaurant.

"Wait here, babe." Mina said and I nodded.

Mina is talking to the owner but I can't hear them because they are somewhat whispering to each other.
Suddenly a waiter approach me and made me wear a blindfold and I put it on because I was confuse too.

The waiter is supporting me to walk, and you know the clumsy me keep tripping. Then suddenly he stop causing me to stop too, guess we are already here.

Where is Mina? why does it need to be a waiter instead of her.

"You can take off your blindfold now ma'am." The waiter said and I took it off.

I my eyes widen in shock and my mouth went agape, like literally open that a fly can enter.

Petals scattered at the floor and there's a round table at the center and two chairs facing each others. Then suddenly the lights went off, it startled me and I started shaking.

Where the heck is Mina?! Why did she leave me here!

"I'm here, baby. Don't be scared." An angelic voice suddenly spoke. I can't see her but i know she's just there standing feet away from me.

"M-Mina?" I said and a dim light open and there I saw her, standing in the middle.

She's holding a bouquet of flowers while smiling, and she slowly walk towards me.

When she's already standing infront of me, showing her gummy smile that i love the most.

"Flowers for you, My love." Mina said and handed me the flower and I gladly accept it. Then she reach for my hand and I give it to her, she kiss the back of my hand and I was flustered. I can't understand her sometimes, she's beeing cheesy.

We make our way to the table, and Mina pulled out the chair for me as I thank her.

"Let's order, Babe." Mina said and took the Menu on her hand and find a super expensive food.

Really?! The food are so pricey, so i just ordered steak. After picking a food, Mina called the waiter for our orders and then the waiter went away.

"Did you like my surprise?" Mina asked and i nodded, smiling widely causing her her to smile too.

"I loved it. Thankyou, babe." I said and kiss her cheeks.

"Anything for you, Y/N." She said and the food got serve already. We ate while she keep saying sweet lines, that's what she get for always hanging out with Sana unnie.

Were done eating already and we stay here for awhile while drinking wine.
She's so sweet, even though she's sometimes moody. I loved her so much.

"What were you thinking?" Mina asked me and look at me confusely. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said and smiled, but it shows that she's not yet convince.

"Spill it." Mina said and waited for me to talk.

"I love you." I said and she sweetly smiled at me.

"I love you too." She said and kiss me at the lips, and a second later we pulled out to catch our breath and lovingly look at each other.

"I still have one more surprise to you." Mina said and smiled at me. Another one? That's a lot for today already.

"Really? Ehat is it?" I ask but she just pinch my cheek.

"Later, baby. It's waiting in the house." She said and I nodded.

"I love you, Y/N." Mina said and give me a peck of kiss on my lips.

"Hmmm. I love you more." I said as we smiled and look at each other, and that's how our Valentines date went.