𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

"Y/n, I passed the audition!" You hugged each other and proudly look at her as you both pulled away.

"Congrats Baby, I'm so proud of you. I know you could do it." You said and Mina kissed your cheeks with a wide smile plastered on her face.

You felt very happy everytime you saw her happy as well. Mina was restless the past few weeks because she was preparing for the audition. She keeps practicing of her dancing, singing, she works hard for all of it. And now, finally she got what she deserves. She passed the audition. She'll be an idol soon.

"It's all thanks to you, Baby. Thankyou for staying by my side and for always supporting me for what I wanted to do. I love you so much." Mina said as she cupped your whole face with her hands and you both shared a short, but sweet passionate kiss.

"Of course I'm your no. 1 fan! I'll always stay by your side, Mina." You gave her a reassuring smile.

"Yes, of course you are my biggest fan. I can't wait to be an idol and to perform in a stage where all our fans shouts my name so loud." Mina said and throw her hands up in the air with a smile.

"I hope you won't forget about me then when you become an famous idol." You made mumbled with a bitter smile and watch Mina who tells you a story about her day happily.

.
.
.
.

Y/n's Pov

Slowly opening my eyes, I notice the whole bed went cold. She wasn't in the bed anymore. Probably she left early again.

I stood up and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face and change my pajamas into my casual cloths. It's currently 8am in the morning so I went to the kitchen to make myself a coffee and I wait for my toast to get cooked.

I sigh. This has been our routine for a month now. Mina who left early in the morning to practice and leaving me alone in our apartment the whole day, then she'll go home late at night when I'm already sleeping.

We rarely spend time together, I can't even saw her even though we were living in the same house. Sometimes I would try to stay up late so I can wait for her until she got home, but she was so tired to even talk to me so she sleep immediately and I don't have a choice but to do the same.

Time Skip

It's now 11:30pm. I am in the living room watching some variety shows on TV, waiting for Mina to come home.

I heard the door open and close after. I got so excited so I run to our entrance door to see Mina taking off her shoes and putting it aside.

"Mina~ How's your day?" I happily hug her and kiss her cheek.

"It's great. Thankyou for asking. And why are you still awake? I told you not to wait for me." Mina said and we pulled away from the hug.

"But I miss you. I haven't seen you, talk to you cause you always leave early before I even wake up in the morning and you'll got home at night when I'm already sleeping." I sadly says with a pout on my lips.

"Me and the girls is busy. I'm sorry, but can we just talk in the other day? I'm so tired and I really wanna rest now." Mina softly said and I can't help but to nodded at her with a sad smile.

After I turn off the light and TV at the living room, I went in to our room to see Mina already sleeping on the other side of our bed.

I joined her and look at her peaceful face while she was sleeping.