Skin Care

Y/n's Pov

"Watch out, there's a sniper up by the window." I peek at the room and saw Mina playing with her friends on the computer.

I can only hear the keyboard tapping loudly and Mina's soft voice.

"No sweat. I'm the MVP again." Mina smile and remove her headset.

I fake cough and she saw me sitting on our bed. She smiled at me and tap her legs. I smile widely and immediately sat on her lap as she hug me tightly by the waist.

"You're so warmmmm." Mina said and snuggle on my neck. I giggled and she kiss my cheek softly.

"Are you done playing with your friends now?" I asked her and she nodded before kissing my hand.

Aren't my girlfriend so sweet. All her actions makes me fall inlove with her even more.

"Yes, Babe. Do you wanna cuddle?" Mina looks at me with the most adorable gummy smile.

"Nope." I said that make her frown.

Cute hehehe

"Huh? But why? You never decline to my cuddles." Mina pouts.

I stand up and grab her hand, dragging her all the way to the bathroom as she continue to complain and ask me questions.

She probably know why did i drag her all the way here as she saw the beauty products sitting prettily at the counter sink. I gave her a headband but she shakes her head.

"Noooooo." She whine and leaned against the sink.

"Do we seriously need to do skincare now?"

"Yes." I happily said.

She was about to open her mouth and complain but i cover her mouth softly using my hand.

"Shut up!"

She sighed and cross her arms.

"But why?" Mina asked, her cheeks are puffing and i'm getting temp to pinch it. "I already have clear skin."

I gently lift her chin and began applying a mask to her face. The second it touch her face, she began whining again.

"Its coldddddd." I just laugh and ignore her whining.

I knew deep down that she enjoyed doing silly things like this.

I notice a smile growing in my girlfriend face while i was fixing the mask on her face.

I leaned back a little.

"What?" I asked as a soft chuckle left my mouth.

"I can't believe you are my girlfriend." Mina lovingly said.

"I'm so lucky." She added and smile.

I slowly leaned in and capture her lips.

"You are indeed lucky." I said and we both laugh loudly.

_

here's a short update bcs it's my minari's bday today~~~

🐧🎂—