Your Happiness

Y/N's Pov

I was outside of the restaurant, watching you smiling widely. I wish you could smile like that too with me, again. But you are no longer happy with me anymore. You already find your true happiness. I was watching the two of you inside the restaurant, the two of you we're laughing to each other, and i saw how lovingly she look at you.

I already know about this relationship
of you and Chaeyoung, yet i pretend to be blind. Chaeyoung was a good person, she was your friend and i know the two of you will end up together someday. And that day is now. What i'm feeling now is too much already, i was hurting for so long. I will finally letting you go Mina. I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better, someone like Chaeyoung. Someone that can stay for you long.

I started walking away to the restaurant already. My heart is pounding so fast, and it hurt so much. I was stopping my self not to broke down since i was at a street, and there's so many people here. They might think i'm crazy. Once i arrive at Mina and I's shared apartment, i finally let my eyes out and broke down.

Once i finally calm down myself from crying i wipe my tears and observe the whole house. I will miss this home. Once i tell Mina, i won't be staying here anymore. So i'll pack all my things now.

I went to our room and get all my cloths at our closet and get my other things and put it on my luggage. Lastly, our picture frame. It was our picture when we went to Hawaii together on our 2nd year Anniversary.

When i'm already done, i get back again to the living room and watch a movie while waiting for Mina to go back home. My eyes were still red and swollen, and Mina will surely notice this and will ask me why my eyes are like this. But i won't tell her. After a minute i heard the door open, i guess it's Mina already.

My eyes were starting to get watery again, but i quickly wipe it to stop. I don't want Mina to see me like this, i don't like seeing her worrying at me, i was vulnerable and i didn't notice that Mina is already beside me that make me startled.

"Sorry for scaring you, i didn't mean it." Mina said softly at me and I look at her.

"It's okay." I said. My voice is hoarse.

"Why does your voice sounds like that, Y/N? And why your eyes so puffy and red? Did you... Cried?" Mina bombarded me questions.

See? I told you she was going to notice it. But i didn't answer her, instead i ask her a favor.

"Mina? Can you please get my guitar in our room?" I asked. Mina was confuse on why would i play guitar, but get it anyway. Mina was holding my guitar already and handed it to me as she sit again beside me at the couch.

"Mina... Let me p-play a song for you one l-last time." I said as my tears slowly dripping down my eyes again.

"W-What do you mean, Y/N?" Mina asked but i only give her a sad smile.

"Just listen to it." I said as i started to strum the strings of the guitar.

Somebody told me you were leavin' I didn't know...

Somebody told me you're unhappy
but it doesn't show~

Somebody told me that you don't want me no more so you walkin' out the door

I see you already crying, i don't want to because it hurts me, but i can't do anything to it.

Nobody told me you've been cryin' every night