𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲

Third person pov

"Where do you plan on going that it's both our day-off today?" Mina asked her girlfriend.

"I have one in mind, but i don't think you'll approve it." Y/n said as she look away from Mina.

Mina find it weird but she want Y/n's suggestion to this because she think she'll make her girlfriend happy by it.

Mina cupped Y/n's face as they look at each others eyes. Mina gave Y/n a soft smile.

"What do you mean? We'll go anywhere you want today, i won't butt in your decisions." Mina said, Y/n tilt her head.

"Really?" Y/n asked, Mina hummed in response as Y/n smiled.

"I want to go in a club." Y/n said, smiling innocently. Mina was taken a back by her girlfriend's answer.

"C-Club? Why so sudden?" Mina asked, and Y/n's smile suddenly faded making Mina immediately panick.

"I mean- sure we'll go! But may i ask the reason darling?" Mina said and Y/n only sigh as she pouted.

"I'm stressed in my work lately and i want to unwind and have some fun even just this night. Don't you feel stress in your work too? It was hard for the both of us don't we?" Y/n said, she looked at Mina who's nodding slowly, agreeing to Y/n's words.

"Now that you've mention that, yes it's been so stressing this days. We need to unwind and have some fun like you said." Mina said, and Y/n smiled brightly after that making Mina happy.

"Shouldn't we get ready already? It's better to start the fun while it's still early!" Y/n said being giddy already. Mina laughed at her and pinch her cheeks which made Y/n smile wider.

"You're so excited, baby girl! Sure, let's get ready now!" Mina said and both of them went in to their room to prepare.

-

Mina was already done and dressed up already. She was wearing this blue fitted dress, 2 inch heels and got her make-up done. Mina was only waiting for Y/n to get finish while Y/n was still inside their room.

"Baby? Are you not done yet?" Mina softly asked infront the door.

"Just a second, i'll go out after i finish the last touch of my make-up." Y/n responded. Mina heard Y/n's heels clicking on the floor.

"Okay, take your time. I'll be waiting." Mina said as she sit at the sofa.

Minute later Y/n went out the room all done. Mina saw her and she can't help but to frown a little.

"Babe, what are you wearing?" Mina asked, eyeing her girlfriend up and down.

Y/n checked herself as she was confuse on what's wrong about it.

"Dress? Accesories, make-up, heels uhh... my undergarments?" Y/n said unsurely and Mina shook her head.

"That's not what i mean. Y/n, your dress is too short that it reveal your thigh so much and also your chest." Mina seriously said.

"It doesn't matter. No one can steal me because i'm only yours, and also, you're there. You'll beat up the punks that will approach me, right?" Y/n said smiling. Mina's serious face slowly fading as she shake her head smiling.

"Okay, okay. I'll beat up who ever hit on you." Mina as she hold Y/n's slim waist.

They went inside the car while Mina is in the driver sit, she already drove off.

They arrive at the club as Mina firstly parked the car. They went in and many people are having fun, there are peoples who danced in the dance floor while the DJ played an upbeat musics, hyping the people.

Mina and Y/n already find a place to sit as they ordered their drink.

"It's so fun." Y/n said looking to the people who's jamming to the song.
Mina was watching too as she smiled.

"Best way to escape stress." Mina mumbled as she takes a sip of her drink, hissing because it burns down her throat. Meanwhile, Y/n continue to sip on her drink.

"Are you planning to be drunk?" Mina chuckled as she saw Y/n recklessly drank.

Y/n groaned after she took a shot and put down her glass.

"Maybe? I don't know, just take care of me whatever happen." Y/n said, shrugging making Mina laughed.

Time skip

Hours later and Y/n seems to be drunk already while Mina was just tipsy but is already dizzy. Everyone in the club are getting crazy as almost all of them are now dancing.

Suddenly Y/n groggily stand up before joining the dance floor. Mina let her be just because she want her girlfriend to have some fun.

Y/n was doing her silly dance not knowing that the spotlight was in her while the people are hyping her.

Y/n saw a handsome guy approaching her with a smirk in his face, suddenly Y/n was snatched from behind. Y/n look over her shoulder and saw her serious girlfriend.

"Sorry dude, She's mine." Mina said as she glared hard at the guy. The guy eventually leave you as he disappeared.

"That's cool, babe." Y/n chuckled as she totally pass out at Mina's arms.

Mina only shook her head as she look at Y/n with a smile in her face. Mina putted her in the car as she adjusted the chair so she can sleep comfortably.

"You're such a fool." She said while she watched you sleeping.

"My fool." Mina smiled as she kiss Y/n's forehead and bopped her nose.

She started to drive slowly making sure that both of them are safe to get home because she still need to take care of Y/n and she know she'll have a bad headache.

-

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴄɪᴇɴᴛɪsᴛ ɢᴜʏs!!

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴏʀ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ? ;)

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs~