𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆

ʏᴏ! ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ :)

-

3rd Person POV

When Mina found out that she and the girls will have a week off, she was happy to go home and tell about it to her girlfriend. When you saw her enter the house smiling widely at you, you knew there's something good she will tell to you. You are happy when she told you that they will have a week off and that will spend it to you.
So after that Mina told you that you will shopping tomorrow so that's what you guys are doing now.

Mina and you is in the mall already. She dragged you to all the stores and buy you some stuffs.

"Mina, this is alot already." You said to her. She only smiled at you kissing your forehead gently.

"I can buy you more, my love. You deserve this." Mina said. You were about to complain but she drag you again.

You stop as you both went in to Chanel store. You stop clinging to Mina as you roam around the store, while Mina following behind you.

Everything in this store is so elegant to you. You saw alot of good design bags that you want but you only sigh, when you thought that you can't afford any of this things at this store.

"I want a Sugar daddy." You huffed. And of course, Mina heard what you said as she raise her eyebows at you.

"What do you want?" Mina asked you but you ignored her continue to look around. Mina raise her hand, calling the sales lady.

"Yes, ma'am?" The sales lady asked.

"How much is this?" Mina is holding an expensive bag, your eyes widen.

"Hey, you don't need to!" You said but she didn't listen.

"Choose all you want, baby." Mina said.

"Oh wow! Sugar daddy is that you?" You laugh as she pouted.

"I'm not your Sugar daddy, i'm your baby." You saw her get her LV wallet as she handed her black card to the sales lady.

"I'll just buy the store." You heard Mina said as your jaw dropped. She leaned to your ears whipering this;

"Come on, sweety. You don't need a Sugar daddy. I can be one, just call me mommy instead." She winked at you and smile showing her adorable gummy smile.

-
sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴀ ɪᴛ ɪs!

ᴛʜɪs ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ!