𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

Mina's POV

It's been an hour and i really wanna see my girlfriend, i'm so worried about her, i saw her car was so damage. If just we didn't drink maybe this racing wouldn't happen, i wouldn't forgive myself if something happen to her.

My thoughts got interrupt when i saw Dad (Chaeyoung's father) went in. I immediately sit up and greet her.

"Hello Mina, are you doing fine already?" He asked as i nod and smiled.

"That's good." He give me a smile but it looks like he's sad. The way he smiled, i know it's fake and sad.

'Dad what is it? it's making me nervous and worried.'

"Mina, do you want to see Chaeyoung?" Dad asked that made me nod immediately and smiled.

"Come on, i'll bring you to her." He said and after that he talk to one of the nurse and after a minute that nurse come back with a wheel chair.
They help me to sit on the wheelchair and Dad push the wheelchair. I told my friends to wait for me and they nod giving me a smile.

Dad was still pushing me but every seconds i feel like something is not right, and it's always making me worried. After that Dad stop pushing me when we arrive at the room that have a named Mortuary.

'Wait- don't tell me..'

Dad open the big door and there i saw someone lying at the bed body covered with a white clothing.

"D-Dad, w-what are we doing h-here? W-Who's that?" I asked nervously.

'No it can't be her, she' alive-'

"Mina, it's Chaeyoung.... your girlfriend.... my daughter." Dad remove the cover revealing her.... the love of my life.

I stand up on my wheelchair not caring if my feet was still not healed and hug her lifeless body. No this can't be, she wouldn't leave me! It's her promise!

"NO! DAD TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE, Please Dad." I said and kiss her cold hand.

I can't lose her, not now. She's my world, we talk about our future, on how we want a family together and we will get married someday. That's her promise, atleast the one she said that she will be with me the rest of her life she fulfilled it, but not... it's all gone.

She left me alone.

"Mina it's the truth, she's dead.... she's gone." I breakdown at the floor and there i cried hardly.

Dad pat my back as i continue to cried. After an hour i already stop crying because i thought that even if i cry my eyes out Chaeyoung wouldn't bring back alive and normal.

Although i'm still hurt i tried myself to be strong, but the inside of me was really broke.

I told everything to Chaeyoung's father on how did this all happen. I cried while apologising to him saying it's all my fault but he told me he already forgive me and tell me that it's not my fault because it was all an accident.

To be honest i'm really thankfull and glad that Chaeyoung parents was kind and i talk to her Mom once because they were seperated, no they're not divorce because Chaeyoung told me that when they're still little her mom and dad really need a money so that's why her mom are in U.S right now with her Twin sister.

I haven't seen Chaeyoung's Twin sister yet but she showed me their old photo when they're still a kid, and to say when i saw that their face was really similar. ᴀ/ɴ: ᴏғᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴡɪɴs ʙᴏʙᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴀɴ🙄.

I saw some peoples came in the room where Chaeyoung is and take her, i give her a one last hug and kiss her before she got taken away.

Once we went out the room i saw my friends looking at me sadly, i think they saw Chaeyoung got taken away. I runned and hug them while and began crying again.

"Sorry for your lose, Mina." They said.

They comforted me, they didn't leave my side.