Sick Day

//a short angsty but more fluff chapter*

Y/N's Pov

I woke up with a bad headache. I have school today but i guess i won't be attending. I was just thinking about Mina, she texted me if i'm already on my way, and i said yes.

Mina hates liars, so this is bad. I can't tell her that i'm sick because for sure she will skip class just to come to me, and i don't like that. I reach to open my drawer to find my med kit, but i ran out of it. How unlucky.

I wear a hoodie because i'm cold and get my wallet, i reach to open the door when suddenly Mina pop out infront of me with a intimidating glare. Oof- i'm doomed.

"Where are you going dear? And why are you holding your wallet?" Mina's venomous voice surprise me.

"I....uhm."

Y/N think something that prevent you dying today!

I mentally said yo myself but i can't think any excuses. Please prepare for my funeral.

"You what? And you're late to school." She said eyeing me. (is eyeing even a word? hahaha)

"You didn't show off the school, do you know how much worried i am?!" She burst out as i hung my head down.

I was guilty. I made her wait. I made her worried.

"I'm sorry-"

"Sorry for what?!" She shouted as I flinched. I see her eyes soften a bit but then back again in her cold stare.

"Sorry *cough  f-for making *cough you w-worried." I said when i suddenly cough so much.

She runned to me and quickly pat my back.

"Hey hey, are you okay?" Mina asked worriedly and her hand accidentally brushed on my skin. Oh no.

"You're warm." She said and put her hand on my forehead. Oh no.

"Y/N you're sick, you're burning hot!" Mina shouted in panic. Oh no, no, no, no, no.

"Why didn't you tell me? Shit! Shit!" Mina said panicking.

"I-If i tell you, y-you'll get worried and will s-skip class." Great. I stuttered and she look at me in disbelief.

"I already did!" Mina said and she start to move a lot until i get dizzy from it.

"Mina stop moving. I'm dizzy." I said and lean on the door to support my weight.

"Sorry. Do you have medicine? where is it?" Mina ask me.

"I ran out of it." I said and look down.

"What?! How is that suppose to happen?" She said and panically move again.

"I was suppose to buy some, but you suddenly pop out on my door way." I said and she stop and quickly look at me.

"Your going out even your sick?! You are so dumb." She said and sigh.

It hurts that she called me dumb, but I deserve it anyway. Who would go out when your sick?! I'm really a dumb.

"Let me take you back to bed." Mina said. I was about to protest but she already tackled me to bed. How about the medicine?

"Stay here and wait for me, i'll buy you medicine. Don't. Move." Mina said and walk out of the room. O...kay?

As Mina said, i didn't move. After a minute Mina got back and bring down the plastic bag that contain medicines and foods inside.

"Eat this and drink water." Mina command and i obliged. I eat the medicines she gave me and chug the water after.

I don't really want swallowing that bitter looking candy. Even i want to spit it out of my mouth, but Mina will just scold me. I hate being sick.

"Now rest." She said and layed with me down on the bed and covered my shivering body with a thick blanket.

"Thankyou babe, and sorry for lying at you and making you worried." I said and she hum in response.

"It's okay. Sorry for raising my voice too." Mina said and started to stroke my hair as i feel my eyes getting heavy.

"I love you Y/n." Mina softly said. Awww~ but i love you more~~

"I love you too." I said and she planted a soft kiss on my shoulder, and soon i drifted to my dreamland.