𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗥𝘂𝗻-𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆

-sʜᴇ's sᴏ ғʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴ' ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs ᴡᴀᴀʜ~😍😍

-

3rd Person's POV

"No, you can't be together." Mina's father said intimidatingly.

"But why dad?! i'm happy when i'm with her don't you want your daughter to be happy? mom?" Mina look at her mother that look at her sadly. She sigh and hold her girlfriend hand protectively.

"Mina, since when did you learn to shout and talk back to your parents. Where's your manners now, is it because of this girl?!" Said her father as she points at you while the girl just look down.

"Mina, you're a girl and you can't be together with the same gender as yours, that just looks.... disgusting." Her father looks at them in disgust. This time Mina's blood is boiling and she looks like a volcano that's about to erupt.

"And so what we are girls? love don't choose genders dad, and so what if i like girls? you can't change that." Mina stand bravely infront of her dad.

The next thing happen is you can hear a loud slap and Mina holding her right cheek while she cried.

"Mina! hey hey, it's okay, it's gonna be okay. i'm sorry." You said as you hug Mina who is crying really hard.

"Really? infront of me?" Mina's father said and click his tongue looking at them both.

He's a fucking Homophobic. He's a jerk, bastard, selfish that only cares about his money, reputation and business.

"Mina you're marrying the Jeon's son whether you like it or not. I  heard that he's a good man that cares to her girl-" Mina's father said.

"I. DON'T. CARE. Even that he's caring i know he's a play boy. I know who you are talking about and i know you make a deal with them because you want money! you want their money you selfish man!" Mina shouted angrily and her father was about to charge at her but her mom hold him back.

"Let go of me you fucking slut!" Mina's father said as she push his wife and fall.

"Ma'am!" You quickly help Mina's mom to stand up.

"And you, you ungrateful child. Who do you think you are talking to?! i have a high think that this girl make you like this. Where's my daughter who is so kind, always obey me and do what i ordered to huh?" Mina's father said and grab Mina's jaw making her whimpered.
Mina remove his hand on her forcefully.

"I used to be a good daughter to you but i've done enough! i don't even know if you're still my father!" Mina shouts at him and cry. Her father went silent for awhile.

"Boys! go bring my daughter to her room, don't let her go out and get her phone and all her gadgets. And drag this disgusting lesbian out of my house, i don't want a gay here." He command his mans as they obey to him.

"NO! LET ME GO!! Y/N! HELP ME!" Mina cried and wiggled her body but the mans that holding her is strong and she can't do anything. Now she was lock in her room, she bang the door begging her to go out as she cried hard.

Meanwhile on Y/n.

You are being dragged out of the house while Mina's father look at her smirking.

'This Homophobic idiot.' You thought and mentally rolled a eyes.

"Poor you, i won't let you near or see my daughter again. I won't let her date a lesbian like you... you disgust me." Mina's father say and walk away leaving you glaring at him.

"I'll fight for her.... we will be together." You said confidently and raise your head up.

Mina's father stop on his track and look at her smugly.

"I would like you to try." He said before walking away.

-thursday, 1:24 am -midnight.

Mina was still crying on her room when she heard a faint knock on her door.

"Mina, It's me mom, let me in." She heard her mom whispered and so she let her in.

Mina's mother look at her daughter sadly as she smiled after. When Mina let her in they sit on her bed and she started crying again.

"Shhh shhh, it's okay baby." Mina's mother draw circles on her back to calm her.

"Your father is insane, i don't like his doing. I was proud of you Mina that you stand out to your father, i like how brave you are." Mina's mother admitted as Mina stop and look at her mother.

"You're not mad?" She ask her mother and she only shook her head chuckling.

"I was never mad and disappointed at you Mina, i always support you but your father is stopping me so i can't do anything. I'm sorry, i'll make it up to you." Mina's mother said as she hold Mina's hand.

"It's okay mom, i know dad is controlling you and you can't do anything to fight him because he is  going to hurt you." Mina said to her mom.

"Pack your important things." Mina's mom said making Mina look at her confusely.

"W-What? What do you mean-"

"I'll get you out of this. Grab only your important things such as your wallet, don't pack so many cloths, we don't have much time left." Mina quickly pack up as her mom watches her.

After Mina pack up her things they went out to her room silently.

"Don't make a noise, your father is sleeping and her mans are outside also sleeping." Mina nod and follow her mom.

They sneak out the house without getting caught and now they're already at their gate.

"Thank you mom, but how about you? what if dad find out that i escape, he will hurt you." Mina said worriedly as a tear escape on her eyes.

"Don't worry about me baby, i'll be okay. Now go, she is waiting for you outside." Mina's mother said.

"Who?" Mina asked confusely.

"You will know when you got out." She said and smiled. Mina hug her mother.

"Thankyou mom, i'm going to miss you. Let's see each other soon." Mina said as they broke the hug. She's crying.

"Now, go. Your father's mans might see us. Be happy Mina, i know she's a good person." Mina's mother said and they hug gor the last time as Mina finally went out of the gate.

Mina saw a familiar figure a bit far to their house as she quickly run to the person.

"Y/N!!" Mina was getting near and she saw you smiling at her as they hug each other.

"I miss you. I thought we won't be able to see each other again." Mina cried on your chest as you pat her back.

"Hmm i won't let that happen. You know i will always fight for you, for us." You said and lean in to capture her lips.

Their kiss last for a minute.

"Let's go." You said and offer her hand to Mina.

"To where?" She was confuse but hold Y/n's hand anyway.

"Let's run-away."

"Where do you both think you're going?"

ᴊᴋ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀᴀʜ.

-
sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs. I'ᴍ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴜsʏ. I'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ;)