𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

Y/n POV

My mom and i are flying back again to our original home town after years. When mom got a text from dad saying that my Twin sister Chaeyoung Got into accident and was dead, Mom and i was so shock and was very sad of that unexpected news. Mom was crying nonstop and i need to comfort her, after she calm down she sleep because of crying. While me i lock myself in my room and there i cried my eyes out.

Chaeyoung was also my bestfriend, we're inseperable and we only have each other when we're still a child. I can't lose her. We haven't seen each other for along time and now i will forever can't see her... not anymore.
Even we're far from each other we're still close, we talk and facetime each other if we have time to telling each other what happen about our day and i was happy and was really proud of her when she told me she got herself a girlfriend. I can see it in her eyes that she was really inlove and very happy everytime she talk about her lover.

Right now mom and i was preparing to leave and to fly back to korea.

See you soon Chaeyoung-ah.

Third person POV

It was today's Chaeyoung funeral and families and friends are there. Y/n and her Mom also arrive and went straightly to the mortuary.

Once Y/n went to the place and people saw her, they thought they are seeing a ghost Chaeyoung but Mr. Son told them it was his other daughter and Chaeyoung twin sister.

Y/n saw her dad and hug him really tight.

"I miss you princess." Y/n's dad say after they break the hug as he ruffle her hair making her daughter whine.

"Dad, i'm not a princess because i'm gay like my sister." Y/n said making her dad laugh and nodded his head.

Yes, Y/n wasn't straight also same as Chaeyoung but unlike Chaeyoung, Y/n haven't got into a relationship yet. Both boys and girls are asking her out when she's in U.S but she turn them down kindly because she's not yet ready and she was focusing on their company.

Y/n's mom got back after she went to see her daughter in her coffin while she cried, her husband hug her and comfort her and it's now Y/n's turn to see her her.

Y/n was now infront of her Twin coffin staring at her like she was staring at her own self.

"Chaeyoung-ah, why did you leave me?" Y/n asked to her sister who is now peacefully sleeping.

"I thought we will gonna see each other again. Mom and i actually plan to surprise you and dad next month because we are finally staying here in korea to live with you and dad again." Y/n's tears finally flowed down to her cheeks as she silently cried.

Yes. Y/n and her mom talk about of going back to korea and stayed with there so they will be complete again as they will finally leave there company at the U.S with the most trust person to their company. But Y/n didn't thought that this will happen, She and her mom was so excited.

"Chaeyoung-ah, please guide us from above arraseo? we will miss you. I will miss you." Y/n give her sister a last glance and went back to her mom and dad again.

-After 3days and Chaeyoung's burial-

Mina didn't attend Chaeyoung's funeral and burial because she's hurt to see her girlfriend peacefully sleeping and not planning to wake up.
Mina and Chaeyoung's friends didn't also went to Chaeyoung's funeral and burial, same reason as Mina. And they didn't also leave Mina because she was in a hard condition.