𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

⚠️WARNING LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!⚠️

3rd person Pov

Days and weeks have pass, Mina and Y/n grew alot closer and Mina even introduce Y/n to her friends. At first Mina is having a hard time because everytime she sees Y/n's face all she think about is Chaeyoung, but after they became closer her and Y/n is hanging out lately, Mina saw that Y/n and Chaeyoung have differences and she started to see the real Y/n not Chaeyoung in her face.

Right now Mina is hanging out with her friends, without Y/n.

"What do i do?" Mina said worriedly. This is serious.

"I.. I think i like her. I think i like Y/n." Her friends are looking at her in sad eyes.

Mina don't know what to do anymore. All the times that Y/n and Mina have been spending together this weeks, she's starting to feel weird in her stomach. The way Y/n stare at her, her gaze makes Mina suddenly weaker. All the times that Mina have been hanging out with Y/n. She notice the difference between the Twins.

Chaeyoung is more like a bubbly person, always happy, always smiling, she doesn't cry. She always make the others think she's okay, that she don't have a problem.

Chaeyoung knows this.

That in between the Twins, there's always the weaker one and the stronger one. And there's always one with a shorter life than the other. She never think of her as the stronger one, Y/n have been through alot, they both did, but imagine in a young age you'll be separate with your family, to her dad and her sister. At the young age, Y/n teaches herself to stand up on her own and she work so she can help her family.

Mina is certain of this. She likes Y/n. Not because she shared a face with Chaeyoung. She likes the real Y/n. The serious, fragile and a strong woman Y/n. She don't wanna be stuck in this forever. She needs to move on, from Chaeyoung. She knows Chaeyoung will understand her. Chaeyoung will be happy that she can fall inlove again and will understand that it's her sister.

"Are you sure about it, Mina?" Nayeon asked. Mina nod certainly.

"I am." Her friends nodded.

"You are just maybe confuse." Mina shook her head like she was so sure of her answer.

"I'm not." Mina said seriously.

"I like her. Y/n. Not Chaeyoung. I know you all might think that i'm feeling this because i can see Chaeyoung's face on her but no. I notice their differences. They're both different. I like Y/n because she's herself. I feel inlove with Y/n." Mina explain. Her friends understand but give her advices.

"Talk to her about this." Jihyo said and Mina nodded.

Mina:
Let's meet later, at the place where we first met.

After a minute, Y/n replied.

Y/n:
Sure. What time?

Mina:
4:00pm at the same bench.

Y/n:
Okay, i'll be there.

-

Mina got ready and leave. She went out to her room and she saw her friends at the living room, watching movies.

"Oh Mina, you're leaving?" Jihyo see her and asked. Soon all of them were looking at her. Mina nodded.