Winter

Y/N's Pov

I was walking at the park, alone. Mina wasn't here, my girlfriend is not here, I miss her already. Mina and her members are having a world tour, and it's been a month now that they left.

Mina didn't text nor call me today, as in none, And i wonder why. She's always calling me or texting me if she have time and always leave a messege for me even i'm asleep, so today is weird. I put my phone back again at my pocket and sit at the bench.

It was winter now in korea and people said that the first snowfall might happen today. I'm excited. But now is different. I don't have someone to build a snowman and to play with snow, she wasn't here.

I stood up and dust my coat. It's getting cold already. I started to walk away and head back home. When i reach my apartment where Mina and i are staying to, I went to our bedroom and lie down there. I was bored, i have no one to cuddled with, it's cold even the heater is on.

After an hour just using my phone and waiting for her to call me, but there's none. I was worried, what if she's not fine and she don't want to tell me because i would worry to her, but i'm her girlfriend, she should tell me.

While i was zoning out i heard squealing peoples outside. I glance at the window, my eye widen. The first snowfall!

I immediately run down stair and grab my coat then went out of the house. I jump like a kid and catch the snow that falling up there and even played with the kids on our neighbor. And when i got tired, i sat down at the floor infront of my door.

I wish you were here with me, spending the first snowfall with you.

I stand up again and closed my eyes, i just found out i was crying already. I just let it be.

"Y/N..." A soft voice said from behind. That voice is familiar, super familiar.

I open my eyes, my eyes were red and swollen from crying. I slowly turn around, she was there standing. She was wearing a maroon coat with a dirty green colored scarf on her neck, she was so cute.

"Mina..." I muttered softly and quickly run to her and engulf her with a hug. She was giggling, it was like a music to my ears.

"I miss you." I said between our hug.

"Hmmm, me too." She said and slowly pulled out the hug as i pouted and she just chuckled.

"Surprise?" Mina said but I hug her again. I really miss her.

"I thought you wouldn't come." I said and cried on her chest since i was short, but more taller than chaeyoung at least one inches. I was still taller than her *smirk.

"I thought so too." Mina said and giggled.

"Actually we arrive back here yesterday, but because I want to surprise you, I didn't text and call you. I know you would be sad and i followed you start at the park until you get home, and even watch you played with the kids. You are so cute." Mina said and pinch my cheeks and kiss my forehead.

"But I showed up when I saw you already crying." Mina adds and look at me apologising.

"So if you didn't see me cry you wouldn't showed up?" I said and furrowed my brows, teasing her for a bit.

"N-No no no, it's not that. I'm just finding my timing to surprise you." She defensively said and i giggled. She was so cute

"What are you giggling at?" Mina asked and look at me coldly. I stop giggling.

"Nothing. You're just so cute when your getting tensed." I said and her cheeks turn beet red and i laugh at her. I grab a hand of snow and throw it to her and run away.

"Yah! Comeback here!" Mina shouted as she chase me, but got caught easily.

"Gotcha!" She said in english as she hug me.

"I miss you so much, Y/N." Mina said and hugged me tightly.

"I miss you too." I said and we lay down together at the snow and played to it.

She was telling me a story about their world tour and even when Nayeon almost got stuck at the bathroom, and Sana stumbled and accidentally hold onto Momo's boobs. I laugh and we stayed like that.

'We spend the first snowfall again'