Password

a/n: i just thought of this randomly and yeah.. hope you like it hehe.

Y/N's Pov

"Y/N!" I was in the living room watching anime when i heard Mina shout my name from our bedroom.

a/n: yes, mina can actually shout :)

I run quickly to our bedroom because i was worried af. I saw her in the bed holding my phone, looking perfectly fine.

Gosh, i thought something happen to her. I can't live my life without her.

"What? What happen?" I asked her and she look at me while glaring.

how cute hehehe.

I don't know if i should be scared but, she doesn't look like she's angry. She looks cute.

"Did you change your password?" Mina asked.

Oh yeah, my password.

Yeah, i change it.

"Yes, Why?" I said and she pouted.

I'm dead.

"Why did you change it?" She said in a baby voice and pouted.

Mina stoop~~~ you're going to be the death of me.

"I change it because you keep on messaging Chaeyoung." I said seriously.

This days i can't hold my phone anymore because Mina always using it. I don't know why because she have her own phone so why use mine? And then i just saw last night when i got the time to hold my phone again when Mina is sleeping, i check my phone and use it until i went to the messages to check if someone texted me but i saw Chaeyoung's name on it.
I don't remember messaging Chaeyoung this days and we're not really that close so i got curious and tap her name on my messages...

And i found out that Mina whose the one messaging Chaeyoung.

I got jealous of course and Mina even use my phone to message her.

I read all their text's and there's nothing wrong with it i guess. They're just casually texting about games because they are playing COD, but i still can't help but to get jealous because of it even though i know Mina isn't cheating on me with Chaeyoung.

"Oh, sorry baby. But i message her because we are playing and i'm not cheating on you." Mina said and went towards me and hugged me.

I hugged back.

I can't be mad at her for too long.

"I know you're not cheating but i got jealous, and i can't play with you because i don't know that game you are playing with Chaeyoung." I said and look down.

"That's all?" Mina asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and look at her.

"W-What do you mean that's all?" I asked and she smile at me.

"I mean that's all? You know baby i can teach you how to play that game so we can play together." Mina said and smiled.

My eyes sparkled in her statement.

"Really? Thank you baby." I said and hug her.

She pulled away as i pout.

"So what's your password?" Mina asked and my energy got down again.

"Don't be sad baby, i'll just text Chaeyoung that we can't play today because i'm going to teach you." She said and smiled at me showing her gummy smile as i smiled showing my dimples.

"So what's the password?" Mina asked as i smiled at her widely.

"My little baby penguin." I answered and i saw her face got red as i giggled at her.

She type the password at my phone and message Chaeyoung.

"C'mon, baby." Mina said and drag me outside.

"W-Where are we going?" I asked but she took me at her playing room.

Yes, she had her own game room.

Mina let me sit at the gaming chair as she sit too in her penguin customized gaming chair.

"So baby, wear this." Mina said and handed me the headset as i wear it.

"I'm going to teach you how to play COD." She said and i nodded.

She told me on how to fire the gun and exchange it to another.

When i finally got the idea on how to play it, we went in to a match and we're team.

a/n: sorry i don't actually know what i'm writing and i don't play cod so correct me if i'm wrong lmao.

"YES, WE WON! YES!" I said and jump in happiness while clapping my hands.

"You're so good baby!" Mina said and kiss me.

"Baby i killed 36! See?!" I said and point at the PC where we can see on how many killed we did.

"I see baby, I'm proud of you." Mina said and hug me.

"I love you, Y/N." Mina said and kiss me as i kissed back and after that we pulled away.

"I love you too, Mina." I said and we smiled at each other.

"Baby, can we play another game again?" I asked her and show her my puppy eyes.

She nod at me and pinch my cheeks.

"Sure baby." Mina said and we play again.