𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

-ʀɪᴄʜ ᴍʏᴏᴜɪ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ

Third person.

As the math teacher just went out of their room, the class let out a sigh including Y/n who's been stress out to that subject.

'Ugh! that math teacher is so terror!  Is it not obvious that no one in his class are interested in his subject?! aish jinjja!' Y/n thought and facepalm.

Then the door got open revealing the most elegant english teacher, Ms, Myoui Mina.

All student admire her and some of her co-teachers wants to date her, but she's already taken by someone...

Someone who's name, Y/n Y/l/n.

Her one of her students.... special student.

A student and teacher relationship. Yes that's forbidden, but they're being careful. They would secretly meet at the back of the school were no people are getting there. Y/n and Mina are in two years and a half relationship already. Long right?, that's how long they've been hiding their relationship to anyone because once anyone knows about them being in a relationship, which is wrong because Mina is an teacher and Y/n is a student.

Mina might lose her work being a teacher and she don't want that, and Y/n will got kick out the school.
That's why they need to be much careful not to get caught or else they will suffer.

As Ms. Myoui starting writing at the board, one of her student is just staring at her with an heart eyes.

'How can someone be so beautiful and angelic at the same time? obviously only you Ms. Myoui.' Y/n thought while observing the teachers every moves she do.

'She's just writing something on the board, but the way she moves is just screams so much elegance!' Y/n mentally scream. When suddenly a soft yet stern voice called her name causing her to look at her beautiful teacher looking at her confuse.

"Ms. Y/l/n, i've been calling your name for a few times already... care to answer the question at the board?" Ms. Myoui said as Y/n just rub her nape since she don't know what to answer, and she didn't pay attention because she's busy admiring her girlfriend.

"Uhmm ahhh, baby i'm sor-" She quickly covered her mouth when she realize what she just said.

She just call her teacher with their call sign.

Y/n's POV

Oh god what did i just said!

I saw Mina widen her eyes in shock as i give her an apologetic look. Thank god that my classmates didn't hear what i just said or else.... we're doomed.

"I.... i'm sorry M-Ms. Myoui, i don't k-know the answer." I said and before i look down, i saw her sigh and nod.

"Detention after class, Ms. Y/l/n." I just nod as she continue teaching us and i paid attention also.

-

"Okay class, class dismiss. And Y/n come to me." Ms. Myoui said as she just look at me disappointed. I nod and follow where is she going which is the detention room.

We arrive at the detention room and we went in. Thankful because no one is in detention room today and it's just Mina and I. Mina lock the door and i heard her sigh deeply as i just look down. Very ashame. What i did may cause as in a chao.

"Y/n, What did you do?" I can tell that she's really mad but she's controlling it not wanting her to scream on me.

Not even once Mina try to shout on me. She's always been calm and patient because she know i'll be scared once she did.

I continue to look down not wanting to meet Mina's scary look.

"I'm sorry, Mina. I didn't mean to- i'm sorry." I said as i started to tear up.

She went to hug me as i hug her back and cried to her arm.

"I'm sorry, Mina." I said and continue to cry.

She's patting my back while drawing a circles on it to calm me that she successfully do.

"Shhhh, it's okay baby." Mina said and i pulled out and look at her.

Her face now showed a soft worried expression.

She wipe my tears with her thumb and cupped my face and kiss it after.

"I'm sorry to scared you, Y/n-ah. But you know that i'm just doing that because i want to protect our relationship right?" Mina said and i nod.

"Y/n, i don't want us to break up. I don't want the people will hate us because of our relationship. I love you Y/n, so please let's be cautious." Mina said and give me another peck.

"I love you too, Mina i'm sorry." I said and hug her. She hum and pat my back. We pulled away and look at each other.

"Why are you not paying attention to my class earlier, Y/n? i was calling several times but you're looking at me. Is there something wrong baby?" As Mina said that i blush and hide me face in my hands.

Should i tell her i was lock of her beauty that's why i didn't pay attention to her class?

"Hey Y/n, tell me." Mina said and remove my hands on my red face.

"I.... i was s-staring at you earlier that's w-why i'm zoning out." I said and hide my face in embarrassment as i heard Mina giggled.

"Ohh, now i understand why are you looking at me lovingly earlier." Mina teased and laugh.

"You know i almost blush when i saw you staring at me like that. I can't concentrate after that." Mina added.

"It's okay. Let's just wait for a months and you will graduate already, Y/n. We can do what we want after that, without thinking about the people will see us." Mina said and smiled as i mirrored it with a bright smile.

"I love you, Mina." I said and we kiss passionately.