𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿

Third person POV

The rain was pouring hard, the sky was colored by a dark gray, and big drop of water at the ground. However there's this one girl was enjoying it. She was sitting infront of their glass window, sipping her hot choco sighing in the process of it.

For her, hearing the pouring water was relaxing and calm to heard.

And there's this girl started to wake up from her good sleep, finding her other half in her side but she's nowhere to be found. She was scared, everytime it rains hard she found it so traumatizing, especially when there's a thunder.

Suddenly a loud thunder strike causing her to startled and quickly covered both of her ears, and started to cry.

"M-Mina.." She called weakly while sobbing.

While the other girl was clearly enjoying the view outside, she remember her girlfriend. She quickly put down her hot choco in the table and immediately run upstairs to go in her girlfriend shared bedroom.

Once she open the door in their room, she saw her girlfriend sitting in the corner of their bed covering both her ears while shaking in fear. She rushly went to her side and hugged her, trying to calm her down.

"Shhh, shhh. It's okay... i'm here baby, no need to be scared. I won't leave you." Mina said and carry her to the bed.

Y/n just cried to her chest and Mina just letting her. After a minute, Mina feel that Y/n has stop shaking already but still she's crying that Mina made sad. She don't like seeing her like that cause it broke her heart.

This happen a bit quite now, ever since Mina and Y/n got together. Everytime it rains, Mina is always by Y/n's side, never leaving her and always comforting her. But everytime it happen, Mina still find it sad.

After awhile the rain has started to stop already, and that made Mina glad. Y/n has stop crying also, but her head was still on Mina's chest.

"Mina?" Y/n softly said, Mina hum and look down to be greeted on Y/n's red puffy eyes and red nose.

"Yes, baby? do you need anything? water?" Mina worriedly ask that made Y/n giggled a little.

Mina there, smiled after she saw her girlfriend smiling again.

"I'm okay, i just need you here with me." Y/n said and Mina hug her more spooning her.

"I won't, i will stay here." Mina said, sniffing her girlfriend's hair.

"Thankyou." Y/n said hugging Mina.

"Don't be. I promise that i will always protect you, right?" Mina said and Y/n kiss her cheek.

"Are you tired?" Mina asked recieving a small hum to her girlfriend.

"You should sleep again, my love." Mina caress her head causing Y/n to melt on it as she close her eyes.

Y/n was indeed tired, crying for about an hour was so much tiring and you woke up in the middle of the night trying hard to fall back sleep again.

For about minutes, Mina heard Y/n's soft snore and steady breathings making her smile.

"Sweet dreams, darling. I love you." Mina kiss her temple and eventually sleep cuddling each other.

-

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴜɢʜ! ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? ʜᴀʜᴀ.

ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғʟᴜғғ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ;)