Cheat

Y/N's Pov

I was at the living room, watching TV at the middle of the night. I was waiting for Mina although she said she was going home late since she got invited by a friend to a party.

I was still watching TV when i heard the door open. I think Mina already arrive home.

I was running my way to the door but I heard moaning. I stand froze at my spot when I saw the scene.

Mina is kissing another girl. My heart broke into pieces and is thumping very fast that it could go out in my ribs in a minute.

Mina saw me and the girl already run away.

What a freak.

"Y-Y/N?! Let me explain, babe!" Mina said and approach me while i was backing away from her. She reeks of alcohol.

I didn't realize i was crying already, my breathing isn't steady, i have difficulty by breathing.

"Y/N, p-please hear me o-out." Mina said and she was tearing up too.

Why would she cry if this was her fault at the first place?

"I will, if you're sober enough." I said and sob.

She was walking towards me and I let her be, I don't have much energy to stop her.

"I was Y/N, so please hear me out." Mina said and kneeled down.

What will she explain if i already see it with my two own eyes?

"Why Mina?" I ask all of a sudden. She look up to me with a sad eyes.

"Why Mina? Am i not enough to you?" I ask one more time and cry harder. She's shushing me down but no, you made me like this.

"Y/N, you are more than enough—" Mina said but got cut off by my sudden burst.

"Then why?! If i'm already enough why would you cheat? Is anything with her that I don't have? Please tell me." I said and cried harder and she hugged me.

"Y/N, just please hear me out." Mina said and i run away out of the house. I can hear Mina shouting my name but i didn't stop from running.

My eyes were puffy and red, heart racing and i look miserable. I don't know where i'm going, i just found myself at the Han River.

I fall down on my knees, my tears are continue falling down and my heart, is hurting like i've been stab by so many knife.

I cried and cried, thinking what is lacking at me when suddenly someone lift me up the grass, and carried me bridal style.