𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

Y/n's POV

I was in Mina and I's shared bedroom. I'm just scrolling through my phone when Mina came in and dragged me out of the room without saying anything until we arrive at our kitchen.

I gave her a confuse look as she only grin at me.

She's cute, but i don't know what she's planning to do. It might be weird or something dangerous.

Just what is she planning to do?

"I'm going to teach you how to cook, Baby!" Mina said as she smiled brightly on me.

"No." I said, she frowned.

"Why? It's an easy recipe. I'm sure you can do it, Y/N." She showed me the Recipe cook book, and the photo of the food she wants me to make.

"It doesn't look easy." I protest. She sigh.

I'm never good at cooking and when I first try to cook, I was only trying to cook a fried egg but almost burn the whole kitchen because i put to much oil on the pan.

"Just try, okay? You're not alone on this, I'll help you." I open my mouth to argue, but seeing her pleading face and her little pout on her lips... I can't resist.

"Fine."

With a bright grin, Mina settles herself at the countertop, she pointed at the bowl with chopped vegetables.

"Just caramelize the onions, dump those in and stir fry them, and--"

"I have no idea what you just said." I laughed, Mina sigh as she fake emotion on being stressed.

"Why don't you do it first? I'll watch you then i'll try to learn it."

"We both know you're not going to learn anything. Here." She hops off the countertop, manually wrapping my fingers around the handle of spatula with her free hand on my waist.

"Turn the heat on."

-

It does turn out to be easy, but that's probably because Mina does most of the work, maneuvering me around so that it still seems like i'm the one working. I am more focused on the way that her hands wrap around me, and as soon as the heat turn off, I make sure to turn around and press a kiss to Mina's lips.

"W-What was that for?" She mumble with a smile as her cheeks are turning red.

"For dinner. And for being so clichè." I push her shoulder slightly.

"Seriously, I think you've watch too many dramas." I rolled my eyes as i smile.

Pouting, Mina attaches onto me from behind, slowing me down as i make my way to the dining table.

"You know you like it, Babe."

-
ʜɪ~ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴡʜɪʟᴇ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪsɴ'ᴛ?

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪғ ɪ sᴀᴡ ᴏʀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʜᴇ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ sᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs <3

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴀᴅɪᴏs!