𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽

Y/n POV

Today Mina and I are going to her parents house because they invited us for a dinner. This was the first time i will meet her parents and i was actually nervous because i don't know if they will like me.

However, because i am just an average girl and Mina's family was rich and i don't know maybe arrogant too. We'll see later.

I'm already done preparing and i wear decent because i feel like i need to because of Mina's family.

I saw my girlfriend at the livingroom and she emmidiately saw me as she give me her loving smile that i alwaya adored.

"You're really beautiful, love." Mina said as she kiss me that i reciprocate.

"Thankyou." I said.

"Let's go?" She said and i nod as i linked my arms at her as we went in to her car.

While starting the engene she suddenly talk to me as she hold me in my lap.

"I know you're nervous but i wanted you to know is i'm always on your side okay?" Mina said as she started to carress my lap, giving me comfort.

"Mom is a bit arrogant and always brag. If she said something bad to you tell me emmediately okay?" Mina give me a worried look as i nod at her while smiling and hold her hand on my lap.

She started driving and she keeps saying sweet things to me for me not to think much about later which she did.

An hour passes and we are now here at Mina's parents house as we enter their big elegant gate. Their house are so big or should i say mansion. Bodyguards around the house and their maids ready to greet us.

When i saw Mina's parents waiting for our arriving specially when i glance at her Mom, I can already see that she was what Mina said to me awhile ago. The way she dress really scream rich and her sunglasses makes her looks scary.

I suddenly feel anxious and Mina emmidiately holds my hand.

"You're gonna be fine." She kisses my knuckles as my heart skipped a beat.

After that she went out the car and open the door for me. Mina offered her arm and i hold onto her as she give me a comforting smile.

While walking to Mina's parents i can saw her Mom looking at me with insulting eyes. I just look down not wanting to meet Mina's mom gaze at me.

When we are now infront of them, Mina hug her parents while i just look down.

"This must be your girlfriend, daughter. Nice to meet you i'm Mina's Dad." Mina's father give me a sweet smile similar like Mina's. Mina's father is so kind.

"I'm Y/l/n Y/n, Mina's girlfriend. Nice to meet you too, Sir." I bowed and bring back the smile he gave me.
He waved his hands.

"No don't call me sir, you can call me dad or father since you are my only daughter's girlfriend." Mina's father said which made me shock.

'He's allowing me to call him Dad?' I thought.

"A-Ah okay, D-Dad." I stuttered which made Mina and her father laugh together.

I blushed in embarrassment and suddenly we heard a clearing throat and we all look to Mina's mom. I became nervous again with her stare.

"We should get in and talk inside." Then she left first and get in.

Mina's father look at us with an apologetic look specially me. I just smiled.

"Don't mind my wife's attidude, she's just upset i didn't give her a kiss earlier morning." Mina's Dad joked that made us three laugh.