Bad day

'Weird' You thought. Your girlfriend didn't text or call you today. It's weird for you because you know every time she have free time or break she will talk to you but today.....is very unusual.

You were sitting on the sofa while waiting another minute to recieve a message or call to her but you didn't recieve anything so you started to get worried.

You decided to pay her a visit instead. You went to your room and to your closet to change your cloths. After that you grab your wallet, phone, car keys then you went out to your house and hop to your car.

Before you went to their dorm you decided to stop by on some store and shops that your girlfriend's favorite and to buy her members also. After a minutes you arrive to their dorm already. You didn't tell the members and also Mina because you want to surprise her.

You press the doorbell then after that you heard someone shout 'coming!' then the door open by a tall woman.

"Oh hi, Y/n unnie." The person said and smile.

Y/n's POV

I knocked at their door and it got opened by Tzuyu.

"Oh hi, Y/n unnie." She greeted and smile at me showing her dimples.

"Hi, Tzuyu!" I said and mirrored her smiled.

"Came here for Mina unnie?" Tzuyu asked as i nod.

"Yes, is she here?" I asked as she nod and let me in.

I saw the others on living room but the certain person i'm finding is not there with them.

"Y/n!"

"Unnie!"

"Hi guys." I wave at them shyly. I'm still not used to talk to them normally and still shy around them maybe because Mina and i are always in her room whenever i visit here.

"Y/n, is that food on your hands?" Momo unnie asked as i nod and she quickly went towards me.

"Yah Momo!" They all shouted as Momo unnie already get the plastic bag that contain their foods.

"Thankyou Y/n-chan!" Momo unnie said and smiled at me as i nod and smile to her also.

"Uhm...guys, where is Mina?" I asked them.

"She's in her room. She didn't went out since earlier and we got worried to her but she said she was fine, but glad you went here Y/n. Please check Mina if she's really doing fine." Jihyo unnie said with a worried plastered on her face same to the others.

I nod and went to Mina's room. I arrive at her room and knock on her door. I heard footstep and the the door click and open, i look at her as i started to teared up but i stop myself.

Mina's eyes were red and swollen, and her nose are red probably because of crying.

Once she saw me, her eyes widen as i smiled at her widely and look at her worriedly.

I don't like Mina seeing hurt like this because it's hurting me too.

"Y-Y/n... What are y-you doing here?" Mina said still looking at me shock.

"You didn't call nor text me which i find very unusual because you often facetime me when you have time, and i got worried so i went here." I said as she hug me suddenly that made me startled. I hear her sobbing as i pat her back and then i close the door behind us.

"Shusshhh... baby it's okay, it's okay." I said and continue to pat her back as i whispered some comforting words to calm her and kiss her forehead.

After a minute she finally stop crying as i break the hug and hold her shoulder for her to face me. Her whole face are red that make me want to tear up but i stop myself because she might cry again if i do.

"Baby, what happen.... you can tell me anything and i will surely listen in every bit of it." I said sincerly looking at her with a sad eyes.

"I'm okay... just having a bad day." She said as i nod.

"I have something for you, i hope it will make you happy again." I said and grab the plastics that contain her favorite foods and drink.

"I got your favorites~..... ice americano since you hate milktea... burger, fries, and fruits!" I said and showed her all the foods and the drink i buy for her.

ᴀ/ɴ: sᴀɴᴀᴏʟ sɪɴᴜsᴜʏᴏ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ.

Her face lits up immediately after that and hug me.

"Thankyou Y/n." Mina said between the hug.

I smiled widely seeing her happy again.

"Anything for you, Mina... Anything." I said as we pulled out and look at each other with heart eyes and then after that we kiss passionately.

"I love you, Mina. If you have a bad day again.... i will be always here by your side and make you happy." I said and kiss her forehead.

"Oh. I forgot something." She look at me confuse as i remember that i buy something for her, her most favorite snack.

"I got your Chicharron ni Mang Juan!"

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ? ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ.

ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛ :)