𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴

Third person pov

The constant ticking of the clock starting to drive Y/n crazy. With every second that went by, she continue to lie awake while Mina is slept soundly beside her.

Her girlfriend fell asleep fast tonight. And that probably because she had a hard day today.

But Y/n have been wide awake since then. It's nearly two hours since Y/n first climbed into bed.

Reason why she can't sleep is because her mouth is craving of french fries.

She's been patient. Tried counting sheep, but nothing that she do seems to help get rid of her craving french fries and just sleep.

Y/n groan in frustration, wondering if she should head downstairs to occupy herself by watching a movie, but she knew her craving will be worst.

Mina's back is facing her. Y/n thought if she should wake Mina and tell her craving problem but she also don't want to interrupt her good sleep.

She hate waking her. Y/n know how hard she works and how insanely hectic her schedule right now because of promo's they just recently got.

But Y/n also know that Mina is always there for her and if Y/n mentioned in passing some time through the day tomorrow that she were suffer to craving something, she'll wonder why didn't Y/n wake her up to help her.

So Y/n scooted closer to her and softly shake her body until Mina made soft sounds and open her eyes.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry I woke you up but I can't sleep." Y/n said.

"Oh." Mina mumbled tiredly and turn to face her girlfriend.

"Do you need anything?" Mina asked.

"Yes. I'm craving french fries." Y/n said with a little pout on her lips.

Mina rubbed her eyes sleepily before cracking a small smile and nodded her head.

"Let's buy it, My Love." Mina said and kissed her forehead sweetly.

Y/n watch Mina as she stretched her body, making few small sounds and went out of the bed. Y/n also stood up to the bed and Mina gave her jacket then Mina get her car keys.

"Let's go, Love." Y/n took Mina's hands as they went out of their house and went in to the car.

Mina turn on the radio as the calm music's sang quitely then Mina started driving already.

Mina hold Y/n's and they smile to each other.

"Why are you suddenly craving french fries, Love?" Mina confusedly asked Y/n as she was focused on the road.

"I've been craving it almost a week already but I don't have a time to buy, but this night I just badly want to eat french fries." Y/n told her and Mina smile at that.

She look at Y/n who's looking out the window and she can't imagine how lucky she is already.

-

Minutes later they've arrive at the McDonald's and to the drive thru, they ordered already.

"Good evening, Ma'am's. What would you like to order?" The staff at the window said.

"Uhm can I get the biggest size of fries you have there?" Mina said and the staff nodded.

"Yes. Anything else ma'am?" The staff asked Mina again.

Mina look at Y/n.

"What else do you want to order, Love?" Mina asked Y/n.

"Can you add ice cream too?" Y/n asked and Mina nodded, smiling at her.

"Gladly." Mina ordered it and she also ordered for her.

After their order came, Mina payed it and they went back home.

When they arrive home, Mina placed the foods at their room and Y/n started eating her fries and sometimes dipped it to her ice cream making Mina chuckle at her.

While eating, Mina open the TV and played some movies for Y/n to feel sleepy already.

Y/n was leaning her head on Mina's shoulder already as her eyes is slightly closing after being satisfied of her cravings.

"Thank you, Mina." Y/n said quitely as her eyes is getting heavy.

"I'm always happy to help you, My love. Next time don't hesitate to wake me up any time, I'm always there to help you." Mina said and Y/n nodded her head as she hum.

Mina giggle as she figured Y/n was tired already and not to mention that it's almost morning already.

Mina fix her position so Y/n could sleep comfortably instead of using Mina's shoulder.

"Love you so much."

"I love you, Mina."

Mina smiled to herself as Y/n fell asleep shortly after and only then she allow herself to fall asleep.

-
sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢɢɢɢ :(