𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹 🌺

Present day
~

Jisung and Chan smiled at the youngest, they haven't known Taehyun for long but liked him to the point of treating him like a younger sibling.

Chan handed him a few documents "Here is all the necessary information about the school. And I fully registered you."

Taehyun gripped them as he sighed "Do I really have to do this..."

Jisung declared something that he had previously planned with his ally "We know Luther just wants you to kill Choi Beomgyu but me and Chan decided to add a little twist, to make it more interesting. And Luther likes our suggestion so you're obligated to do it."
He gestured his associate to proceed his statement,

"Make him fall in love with you first."

Taehyun's eyes widened "What?!"

They giggled simultaneously and Jisung ceased a little to be able to speak "If he falls for you. Do you know how heartbroken he will be when he finds out that this whole time you've been meaning to kill him? His death will be even more painful~"

"That'll add so much thrill!"

Taehyun blurted out something "You guys are sick.."

Jisung made a tight lipped smile "We know. But what we don't know is the guy's sexual orientation. So.. it might be tough."

He added again "Oh and you guys will share a dorm, thank our hacker Chan for that."
And a smirk appeared on his face "That way you'll be able to seduce him in be—"

Chan hastily covered his mouth "Shh! He's a baby"

Taehyun suddenly snapped "Baby? I'm literally only 2 and 4 years younger than you dipshits!"

Hearing that, Jisung and Chan stared at each other before uttering at the same time "He loves us."

The oldest flicked through a few documents to find a picture of the target that he had printed out previously, and as he was about to give it to the youngest, Jisung snatched it from his hands.
"Shit is this the target? He's handsome as f*ck"

Chan rolled his eyes "Who cares? He'll be a dead guy soon."

Jisung showed it to Taehyun "Now you know what he looks like, so you're gonna head to that college and do your job! But what do you think of him?"
The blonde just shrugged his shoulder at the sight of the photo, what seemed to be catching his attention instead, were the few objects that were placed on the table. "What's all this?"

Chan smiled all cocky "An earbud and a mini microphone, that way we'll be able to communicate! I hacked the school's system, so we'll always be able to check on you through the cameras!"

"That's not creepy."

"The app that's installed on your phone also goes with it!"

Taehyun fluttered his eyes "What app-" but then he flinched at the sudden sound that his phone made. He pulled it out of his pocket and scanned the notification pop-up with wide eyes. 'When did he put this application on my phone?!'