𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟿

Flashback/explanation chapter

Taehyun made the longest pause in existence before bluntly saying while crossing his arms "As if I'd actually fall for that. I know who my dad is or what he looks like, and he left me a while ago."

Yuna replied monotonously "Well that man who left you is him, Luther."

"That doesn't make any sense. I don't have another sister and this monstrous dude ain't my father." He scoffed "Seohyun you don't believe them right?"

The youngest stayed quiet.

Luther took a deep breath, before saying "Well you see..."

────☆────

17 years ago

A blonde-haired grown adult who was holding a baby like it's the most precious thing alive, went up to his wife in the sitting room "Honey can you take Taehyun? I'm meeting up with my friends"

'Again?'
The brown-eyed chestnut-haired lady gently took hold of her son then smiled at her husband "Have fun Dohyun, don't do anything I wouldn't do~"

"I thought you said to have fun." He joked before pecking her forehead then Taehyun's "See you"

When he left, she looked at her son and booped his nose "Why do you look so much like your father? You have his hair and his eyes.. Your purple eyes are so pretty and spacial, you know that?!"
Her one year old baby made little giggles.

~~~

Shin Dohyun stepped inside of a house and was immediately welcomed by a female with short black hair. She pulled him in by the hand and their lips made contact.

"You're late.." She whined "Can you just dump your wife already?"

He put his arms around her waist "I would but.. I love my son. I feel like staying with her is the only way to see him."
The woman took hold of his hands then placed them on her stomach "Well you'll have a daughter soon anyway~"

"I know~" he captured her lips again and they soon started making out.

~

As mentioned in part 1, Dohyun was indeed having an affair, cheating on his faithful wife with a mysterious woman.

Truth is, unlike him, that woman wasn't even a human, but a pure vampire. The man is perfectly aware of this fact.
The relationship she has with Dohyun was more of a sexual one rather than a romantic one. They even had a child together who is one year younger than Taehyun.

Her name being Yuna, she is half-human, half-vampire.

Dohyun kept on switching from Taehyun's mum to Yuna's mum. But all he did with the latter was making out while all he did with the chestnut-haired was being a good father to their son.

~

One day, the vampire he's been dating got carried away as she bit right in his neck with her pointed fangs. She didn't suck his blood and instead transferred most of her own blood in his veins. The man found that pleasurable so she kept on doing that, over and over again. Which ended up transforming him into a vampire himself.